US$24
US$23
US$74
US$47
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$53/night.

The Inns Bacolod by The Oriental(Bacolod)(Great Value!)
US$21
US$19
  • Breakfast included
US$35
US$29
US$28
US$25
Priceline
Pleasant Travelers Pension House(Bacolod)(Great Value!)
US$16
Agoda.com
All reviewsbacolod citybreakfast buffetcentral locationhome away from homeair conditionerroom ratehot waterjohnnylumpianisthousekeepingroosterscleanlinesssmphilippinesrestosecurity
Reviewed 11 March 2016

Overall stay here was very good. I was only here for two nights but the room was comfortable and clean. Staff was very accommodating and friendly.
Had two good nights of rest. The only downside was my room being on the street-side of the hotel. While the noise level was not terrible from the street, if I had a choice I would probably ask for an inside room.
There is an ATM just outside of the main lobby near the valet desk. Hotel is also a short ride to SM Mall.

I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the street side are a little noisy
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed 2 February 2016

Yup, this isn't my first time. I've stayed here more than enough times to tell you that this is one of the hotels in Bacolod that you can trust to have a good night rest (or a day rest). It is even nice for seminars. The breakfast buffet is also good.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank rambuzzz
Reviewed 14 January 2016

I liked my stay here and ide def stay again, good clean hotel and good location , safe in the room and fridge, my only small issue is the noise from the road but that's expected in the city like this .

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed 10 January 2016

This hotel illustrates how memorable my visit in Bacolod was. I consider this excellent, given the courtesy of the people there, the cleanliness and elegance of the room, and the breakfast that we got on the next day. The location was just within the city and so navigating around the metro wasnt a problem. The street was very peaceful at night and I really appreciate the rest that I got in this place. Overall, I consider this as the right place to be when you visit this beautiful city of the South.

Room Tip: choose the one that overlooks the window!
  • Stayed: July 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2016

My stay this time was somehow even better, I stayed on the fourth floor this time and the hotel seemed upgraded from last time as well. The staff were all very friendly and got to know me on a personal level since I was also able to attend a Christmas party with them.

There is really no reason why you shouldn't stay in this hotel if you happen to visit the beautiful city of Bacolod.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled solo