“Oishii! ”

Ikkoryu Fukuoka Ramen
Ranked #90 of 318 Restaurants in Bacolod
Reviewed 19 January 2019 via mobile

First time to eat here and was not disappointed! The ramen taste good and the Chasu don was so tasty! Will be back to try the rest of their menu because their food is just “oooishiiii!”

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Their ramen is almost taste less. I've been to a lot of Japanese restaurant and I'm usually satisfied with the served food, but this restaurant failed to capture my taste buds. It's disappointing.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

4 star for the FOOD.

It's my first time to eat here because I see Ramen as very expensive in Manila, averaging 350-450 per bowl. Theirs is only for p250-280, a great price difference. I ordered original tonkatsu ramen. The serving size was good, delicious noodles and broth and tender 2pcs meat. The gyoza at p150, Chicken Karaage at p180 was hot and crunchy,and both tasty. The price is ok for its small size as others claim. I guess it depends on where you are used to. Manila prices are definitely higher, so I consider it ok. The staff are alert and friendly.

However, why I gave a 3 star rating was for their plates and bowl that are chipped and worn out. It needed replacement but manager said it is still imported from Japan...

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Ordered for gyoza, Ajitama tonkatsu Ramen with Ebi yakimeshi....the place gave me a good dinner. Fast service considering not so many diners at past 7 PM on a Wednesday night. They were offering more noodles if I wanted for my Ramen. All in all, this place put a smile on my face.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 30 December 2017

As our initial choice for lunch had some kitchen exhaust problem and wasn't opening that day, we grudgingly settled for the one next door - Ikorryu Fukuoka Ramen. And it was a blessing in disguise. Not only was the hot, creamy noodle dish the perfect foil to the cold and windy weather outside - thanks to Storm Urduja - but we also got to practice our chopsticks-wielding skills. Service was quick within a relaxing surrounding. Definitely merits a return trip.

Date of visit: December 2017