The place was the venue for our Visayas Area Conference of Junior Chamber International. We had about 250 delegates this weekend.
1. Breakfast buffet is Php250.00 with reasonable options. What was served us yesterday were eggs, tocino, corned beef, fruits, rice, camote, coffee, tea, milk, and cereals. You have to take breakfast early or late. The peak time is between 8am and 9am. During those time, you may have to wait because the dining space is rather small.
2. The rooms are bigger than the usual size with shower heaters.
3. Don't rely on the hotel internet if you see there are plenty of guests.
4. It has big grounds and a great pavilion that can host large crowds.
5. It has plenty of function rooms also. Great for plenaries and breakout sessions.
6. It is 30-45 minutes away from campuestuhan resort. And about half the time to Ruins. Stay away from rush hours if you wish to go to the city proper.
7. Restaurant services close at 11pm. Water dispensers are available each floor. But there is a small area in the front lobby where they sell impulse items like chips, toiletries, and other small items that you might have forgotten to pack.
8. I had very little interaction with the staff. But it is still best to confirm your reservation before checking into your hotel. That way, your check in will be smooth and uneventful. More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking