Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Karen Gower
Greatstone, United Kingdom

Great

Review of Sugarland Hotel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 2, 2019via mobile
A lovely hotel clean friendly staff room well stocked with everything you need for a shower and kettle and coffee supplied! Hairdryers available on request! Rooms spacious and comfortable breakfast is ok although we only made it once fresh fruit local dishes and cereals and fresh eggs or omelette. We ate lunch in the restaurant most days was always very nice and not too long to wait! Will stay here again
Date of stay: August 2019
3.7 km from Sugarland Hotel
Restaurant
Room service
View more hotels in Bacolod
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 3, 2019

Staying here brings back many memories. The hotel has been around since the early 70s and it has always given guests good food and service. It was the first time my 2 kids stayed in Sugarland Hotel and they can't get over the good food.

I would also like to commend the hotel staff. I left an evening dress hanging in the closet and went back home to Davao. I forgot about it for over a month. But the hotel kept it and even mailed it back to me at my request. They deserve my 5 stars.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2019

Super slow wifi connection and cellular data ,at the rooms, convention

During the meeting rodents, flies and spider were crawling, flying all over the convention center.

The price paid is not worth it

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 24, 2019

I re-visited this hotel after my last stay there more than a decade ago. The hotel is old but it may have kept its standards on par with other famous hotels in the city. Rooms are huge and clean and are priced from P2500 with breakfast. Bathrooms are well-lighted and newly renovated. Buffet breakfast is serviced by the pool and the selection of food is fine. As before, service at the Front Desk and in the whole hotel was very warm and friendly. I will recommend this hotel to my friends who will visit Bacolod.

Room tip: rooms in the inner side are quieter
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Manuel I
Reviewed April 29, 2019

Food is yummy and reasonably priced, quick response to requests, staff are friendly and courteous. Security guards are helpful. is My dad partially blind and the security guards would always assist him from the car every time we would arrive at the hotel.

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

Visited as guests to a wedding ceremony. We initially stayed in room 242, a corner room, a standard room. The room was dark because of a wall outside, blocking all natural light. Because of that, the room felt dank and smelled musty. The a/c system was very good tho, so it was very cold. My companion and I constantly sprayed our room with our cologne to mask the musty scent. Another observation I noted was that my sheets had brownish stains on it. Well, I thought that it was well laundered anyway, so I didn’t bother much about the stain. Perhaps they didn’t use bleach? Unfortunately our room lay on top of the function halls and we did hear and feel the jarring of the walls and windows because of the functions being held underneath. The hotel transferred us though on our last night to a different location. This newer room though, 206, was brighter, wider, and okay smelling. The breakfast buffet was good enough, hearty Filipino food. The staff were also courteous. All in all a good enough experience.

Date of stay: January 2019