Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Khristian A

Not so good services and accomodation

Review of Sugarland Hotel
2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 3, 2019
Super slow wifi connection and cellular data ,at the rooms, convention

During the meeting rodents, flies and spider were crawling, flying all over the convention center.

The price paid is not worth it
Date of stay: July 2019
    ₱724
    ₱750
2.0 km from Sugarland Hotel
View more hotels in Bacolod
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 24, 2019

I re-visited this hotel after my last stay there more than a decade ago. The hotel is old but it may have kept its standards on par with other famous hotels in the city. Rooms are huge and clean and are priced from P2500 with breakfast. Bathrooms are well-lighted and newly renovated. Buffet breakfast is serviced by the pool and the selection of food is fine. As before, service at the Front Desk and in the whole hotel was very warm and friendly. I will recommend this hotel to my friends who will visit Bacolod.

Room tip: rooms in the inner side are quieter
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Manuel I
Reviewed April 29, 2019

Food is yummy and reasonably priced, quick response to requests, staff are friendly and courteous. Security guards are helpful. is My dad partially blind and the security guards would always assist him from the car every time we would arrive at the hotel.

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

Visited as guests to a wedding ceremony. We initially stayed in room 242, a corner room, a standard room. The room was dark because of a wall outside, blocking all natural light. Because of that, the room felt dank and smelled musty. The a/c system was very good tho, so it was very cold. My companion and I constantly sprayed our room with our cologne to mask the musty scent. Another observation I noted was that my sheets had brownish stains on it. Well, I thought that it was well laundered anyway, so I didn’t bother much about the stain. Perhaps they didn’t use bleach? Unfortunately our room lay on top of the function halls and we did hear and feel the jarring of the walls and windows because of the functions being held underneath. The hotel transferred us though on our last night to a different location. This newer room though, 206, was brighter, wider, and okay smelling. The breakfast buffet was good enough, hearty Filipino food. The staff were also courteous. All in all a good enough experience.

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed December 22, 2018 via mobile

1. The room where we stayed was clean. No weird smell.
2. We called housekeeping but they're not that responsive.
3. The remote control in our room wasn't working that well.
4. The pool was closed and my kids were disappointed.
5. Breakfast meal was ok.
6. Room service was a bit slow
7. Their souvlaki was ok but the tzatziki sauce is not really tzatziki sauce

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Sugarland Hotel for 5 fun days the week of my Tita's 80th Birthday (August) where she had a fabulous celebration in one of the ballrooms. Our room 336 was spacious and clean considering 4 boys and my husband and I. There was a king bed and on the other side of the room was a single bed and we added 2 extra roll away beds. The bathroom was modern and had a rainfall shower head with stainless steel fixtures and a mini frigerator.

What I liked about the hotel was that every-time I called housekeeping they responded promptly with every tedious request.

The free breakfast buffet was located outside the pool area and you had the option to sit poolside or inside an air condition room which needed to be updated and decorated!

The buffet was limited to 4 selections of entrees ( bacon, tocino, rice, etc) an omelet station, and an array of fruits, cereal,bread and pastries.

The kids enjoyed the pool and loved eating the pizza and mango and banana shakes! My only complaint is that when we ordered dinner several times that week, the food is not served in a timely manner. By the time my husband got his steak, the kids almost finished their meals.

Date of stay: August 2018