We arrived at the hotel past 9 in the evening on January 2.
1. When we got out of the car, no one assisted to bring our luggage inside the hotel lobby.
2. The guard on duty just stood outside the door and did nothing. Did not even show some courtesy.
3. When I arrived at the front desk, the ladies did not even say "Good evening".
4. The front desk lady did not give instruction on where should we go or pass to access our room.
5. Worst! No bell boy was around to help us with our luggages. We brought with us 3 backpacks, 1 big maleta and 1 small maleta. We had to carry it ourselves up to our room in the 2nd floor.
6. When we arrived in our room, there was no slippers, the refridgerator wasnt turned on, the room was small for 3 occupants, ugly mattress.
7. The breakfast buffet was good.
8. The guys in the restaurant didnt not even bother to say Good morning to us!
I think you should lower down your rates. Instead of P2900 per night, why not reduce it to 900 coz thats the equivalent of your hotel's service to your guest.
Will not come back.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking