Luxur Place(Bacolod)
US$27
US$35
US$30
Agoda.com
The Inns Bacolod by The Oriental(Bacolod)(Great Value!)
US$21
US$19
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfunction roombreakfast buffetroom servicefacing the streetother hotelsthe air conditioningstandard roomtwistweddingadventballroomflooringshampoopax
Reviewed 13 October 2016

It took us ages to checkin in after 6pm on a Tuesday night. I still have no idea why. The staff were all smiles but not explaining what the hold up was. We had a long day including flights but the rooms weren't ready.
I asked to use an iron but was refused because they offer a pressing service. After finding out the price I unpacked my shirts in the lobby (as I still had no room) and handed them over. I was then told the pressing service doesn't operate after 6pm! So again I asked for an iron and was refused. I asked for the reason why and eventually agreed that I could have an iron and housekeeping would call me. When I finally got to my room I had the call from housekeeping and they said there was no iron! No iron in the entire hotel?
The room was OK but shower was really poor with no pressure and little warmth!
The second night the various public spaces were hired out so there was no where that I could get a drink so left the hotel.
I would avoid this place next time.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
4  Thank BennyBlue
Reviewed 13 October 2016

"Sugarland Hotel, ist an economy hotel, with a touche of class, in Araneta St., Singcang, Bacolod City (near the old Bacolod airport, which has now transferred to Silay City). Sugarland, has a spectacular view of Araneta St, on its 2nd floor. "

Room Tip: "2nf floor, has a good view of Araneta St., the main thoroughfare, in Bacolod."
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2016

I checked into Sugarland on Sept 24,2016 with my 13 year old son and stayed one night in room 217. I have two complaints:
First complaint: My son wanted to take a shower and go to bed and found no hot water. About 8:50 PM I called and told the girl who answered that we had no hot water, she said she would call maintenance, I kept calling about every 20 minutes and each time I received the same reply until the fifth and last time I called at 10 PM and told the man who answered that we wanted another room as this room had no hot water. I received the same nonsense that he would call maintenance. I told him that was not good enough that this was the fifth time I'd been told that and insisted on another room. 20 minutes later a man came to the room and fixed the hot water so my son was able to shower and go to bed.
Second complaint: Their web site advised breakfast was include in the price. We had breakfast and were given a bill for 300 pesos I protested and was told that there was only one free breakfast per room. As there were two of us in the room we had to pay for one meal,

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
3  Thank robert h
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

This hotel serves really good food! I sometimes drop by to have breakfast here. I also love the suite we stayed in. Modern vitage theme i guess. Certainly a place if youre thinking of having a staycation.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ann Loraine R
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

I went here after I could no longer stay in the hotel I originally booked (Eastview hotel, don't go there...). This one is a little bit higher priced, but still very cheap. The hotel staff is friendly and professional. The rooms are basic, but sufficient. Beds are good, the bathroom a little worn out. AC is ancient, but it works. Basically I am just happy to be able to switch hotels...

Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business