“Ensaymada w/ Tablea. Perfection!”

Felicia's SM Bacolod branch
Ranked #69 of 318 Restaurants in Bacolod
Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

It was out first time in Bacolod and we only had less than a day spent before we went to another location in the Visayas. Stopped by at Felicia's in their SM branch and it was well worth the time! We heard about this place from one of the local travel shows and was curious about their Ensaymada. The Ensaymada was grilled using a sandwich press which made the cheese toppings a bit crunchy. With a cup of tablea on the side, the combination was perfect! The tablea's taste was absolutely delicious! Not too sweet and not bitter. It was just right. My wife and I enjoyed every sip and bite. A Highly recommended place when you are in Bacolod. I just wish they have a branch in Manila. Will definitely come back here when given the chance! Will try their other desserts next time.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Dropped by here for dessert with my family. We tried the chocolate cake, blueberry cheesecake, and ensaymada with tablea. They were all good. I loved the ensaymada with tablea but i think it wouldve been better if the tablea wasnt too sweet... also i shouldve asked before ordering but i was shocked it costs P185!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Hey it may be unhealthy for you, but it super tasty. It comes down to your control in consumption. Hey thats my opinion.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 13 April 2018

It was rainy when I went to Bacolod so I went here after lunch at Manokan Country. A friend who lives in Iloilo recommended this place to me and she said I should try the chocolate sans rival. I did follow her recommendation and it was sooooo good. I also ordered ice coffee.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

After a hearty meal, we decided to have dessert here and ordered sans rival, chocolate cake and mini oreo cake. Good taste, am full to the brim! Another so affordable meal in bacolod!

Date of visit: March 2018