“Yummy desserts!”

Felicia's SM Bacolod branch
Ranked #70 of 318 Restaurants in Bacolod
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Dropped by here for dessert with my family. We tried the chocolate cake, blueberry cheesecake, and ensaymada with tablea. They were all good. I loved the ensaymada with tablea but i think it wouldve been better if the tablea wasnt too sweet... also i shouldve asked before ordering but i was shocked it costs P185!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Hey it may be unhealthy for you, but it super tasty. It comes down to your control in consumption. Hey thats my opinion.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 13 April 2018

It was rainy when I went to Bacolod so I went here after lunch at Manokan Country. A friend who lives in Iloilo recommended this place to me and she said I should try the chocolate sans rival. I did follow her recommendation and it was sooooo good. I also ordered ice coffee.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

After a hearty meal, we decided to have dessert here and ordered sans rival, chocolate cake and mini oreo cake. Good taste, am full to the brim! Another so affordable meal in bacolod!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 9 November 2017

We really liked the sans rival, chocolate cake and brazo de mercedes. We had their 1st slice of cake about 2 years ago and since then, we never forgot the taste of their chocolate cake. It is not your ordinary cake. You will surely come back for more. Two thumbs up!

Date of visit: November 2017