“Filipino Food at its best”
Review of Kuya J Restaurant

Kuya J Restaurant
Ranked #136 of 318 Restaurants in Bacolod
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Has anyone tried their sizzling Sisig, which is composed of pulled pork? The best sisig ive tasted so far. Bicol express was memorable as well. Scallops was good also. I'll be back again.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Food and service is average. Not the most authentic filipino dishes Ive tasted. The pork in the pork sinigang tasted stale.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has an excellent varieties of dishes to choose from. My favorites are their crispy pata and fried halo-halo.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2016

lunch - scallops, chicken and coke ,,, good to go ... dont forget that they serve unlimited of something ,,,,, unlimited delicious dish from this popular restaurant.. good job . Ill see you guys next time ....... please be ready with my scallops , my chicken and my coke ...

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

I saw a lot of posts about this resto in FB that i was so convinced to give it a try. So when i had my vacation last May i dropped by in SM i asked 2 food on the menu and the waiter said its not available , so we went ahead and order what's available. It was good so next time we went back again , so the waiter gave us the menu and i said pls come back 10 minutes to give us time to think. Time to order first food i chose not available, 2nd , third not available. So i asked whats available? He said for this page this the only one , the second page only 2. I was disappointed and just leave.It would be nice at least if they gave us a heads up upon entering that their menu is limited .

Date of visit: May 2016