“Mostly local breakfast”

Ripples
Ranked #226 of 564 Restaurants in Negros Island
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed 6 January 2016

This restaurant is attached to the LFischer Hotel and serves a buffet breakfast which is included in the nightly tariff. I do enjoy breakfasts that have a local flavour rather than the same western food I can eat back at home.Thats not to say I like all of dishes.

Negatives were that the bacon and longanisa were very fatty and oily so I avoided these. Service was also a little inconsistent. Coffee was terrible! Breakfast is also very busy.

Positives were some of my favourites such as Puto Bumbong and Babinka were freshly made and served. The first day as we were late for breakfast they had run out of these.

You shouldnt go hungry as there are lots of options to choose from.

1  Thank tommomelbourne

Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

We always enjoyed eating here with my mom & my son. Wow... the clubhouse sandwich taste really good. I like also the japanese food.

Except for the vietnamese spring roll the taste is a little different, they put a lot of vermicili noodles. My mother in law is a pure vietnamese and i know how to prepare authentic vietnamese spring roll. I hope you improve your recipe.

The staff are very friendly and accomodating.
Good service and ambiance.

1  Thank Jul R
Reviewed 21 September 2014

After checking out of Mambukal Resort, we chose to dine here for breakfast. I was craving for hot chocolate and it wasn't included in the buffet but could be ordered for Php80.

Their selections were simple but tasty. They have garlic rice, scrambled eggs, dilis, embutido, and smoked sausage. They have different breads to choose from, some waffles, butter, orange marmalade, strawberry jam, and pancake syrup. They have 2 varieties of fruits (papaya and watermelon), coffee, and an egg station.

We were satisfied with our meal, all the servers were very accommodating.

1  Thank CJ C
Reviewed 16 May 2014

The Ripples Restaurant is found inside L'Fisher Hotel. They serve buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner aside from a la carte from their menu. The coffee is good. The attendants are quite accommodating. Service is fast. Selection of food is quite good.

1  Thank chitomer
Reviewed 9 December 2011

We were in Bacolod for two weeks watching our son play in some friendly soccer matches against local teams.
We weren't staying at the L'Fisher because it was fully booked but we had been invited there by some locals to eat one evening and we enjoyed it so much that we ate there several more times - mainly in the evening.
They offer a range of dishes both local and international and none of the dishes we tried disappointed. All were well presented and quite flavoursome.
The service is also generally very good.
The prices are probably a little more than you need to pay for food locally but by international standards they are very good value.
We would most certainly expect to eat there again on a regular basis if we were in Bacolod again.

1  Thank GBPete