Lowest prices for your stay
US$22
SAVE US$8
Hotels.comUS$22
PricelineUS$21
Agoda.comUS$19
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We stayed at SDR apartments for several months as part of our emergency response to typhoon Yolanda efforts, so it had to be a home away from home. The staff was incredible, helping where they could and keeping our new base as comfortable as we could never thank them enough for. The units had all the amenities that one could need, even for an extended stay. The pool and the close proximity to very good restaurants (including Starbucks) helped us be relaxed during harsh working times. The centre of Cebu is only a 20-30 minute taxi ride away, leaving tons of options for entertainment in the evenings or on weekends.

Although we no longer live at SDR, each one of us would be happy to stay there again in the future. Greetings to all the team from Alexandra, Ben, Andreas and the rest :)

Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Alexandra S
davephils, Guest Relations Manager at SDR Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2015

Hi Alexandra, on behalf of the entire SDR team, we were so touched by your efforts for the victims of Typhoon Yolanda. As you know, our company had its own efforts to try to make a difference to those who were affected. We know that your team made a major difference with your fine efforts and serving you all was just a small way we can thank people like yourselves for doing so much good for others. It was a pleasure hosting you. The next time you stay with us I hope it is for pure enjoyment. More power to you all. Thanks again for your charity for choosing SDR as your accommodation in Cebu. Love, love, love! Team SDR

Reviewed 11 May 2014

We still enjoy coming back in SDR,as we are becoming used to the place.Our room is Always the same overlooking the pool.With the friendly staff and beautiful weather,we are satisfied of our stay in this clean condo.Looking forawrd again to come back next year :-).

Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hi Lucy, thanks so much for your 4th stay in SDR. We are so happy to have you return to us. It is always our pleasure to serve you. We are looking forward to your 5th visit in the near future and we will make sure that it is as memorable as the previous ones. More power! Thanks from your friends at SDR.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I stayed in SDR Serviced Apartments a number of times over the years. The experience has always been good. It is conveniently situated just 5 minutes away from the airport, good restaurants within walking distance, and some of the best diving sites on Mactan, and Cebu within a short taxi ride. SDR location is hard to beat!
They have different size apartments on offer depending on budget. I stayed in the small studio which was very comfortable, and clean. Lots of thought has gone into the small details. The layout and the quality of the materials used is good. The mattress and sofa were very comfortable. There is a small kitchen, conveniently outfitted. SDR management did not cut corners. I found their staff to be helpful and pleasant.
I have always had a very enjoyable stay and good experience and I would highly recommend SDR Serviced Apartments to anyone traveling and staying in Cebu for a short or longer stay.
I am looking forward to my next visit!

Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank sharkitos

Thank you Sharkitos for your kind review. We look forward to welcoming you back to SDR in the near future. We all know how much you love diving and staying here. Thank you again for choosing SDR.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

I enjoyed a great few weeks at SDR Apartments. The area is very convenient. I loved the proximity to Marina Mall, restaurants and the local Starbucks. I played golf at the course near SDR. It was 5 minutes by taxi. I loved chilling at the yacht club for sundowners. SDR staff were extremely helpful and helped to make my stay terrific. They pointed out many local places that I would never had found myself. The apartment itself was great. It had a kitchen which allowed me to avoid expensive restaurant charges and enjoy the local seafood which was cheap and could be purchased from Save More Supermarket 5 minute walk from the apartments. For the price I paid, I was delighted with what I got. I will be back in the future to enjoy the friendly charms of the Cebuanos and SDR will be my home again. Thanks again to the staff for making my trip memorable.

Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Travis R

Thank you TravisR for your insightful review. We are glad you treat SDR as your home. That is always our goal to make our guests feel like they are at home and part of the SDR family. We look forward to welcoming you back here soon.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

I stayed at SDR for only two days on business in Cebu. Although the weather was terrible, heavy rain, (not SDR's fault) but all else was satisfactory and convenient. I stayed in a two bedroom loft, plenty of room including a small kitchen, but I am no cook. Friendly staff, always eager to please. SDR is within walking distance of shops and restaurants; with beautiful beaches a short car drive away. Mactan airport is very close, just a few minutes by taxi. Cebu City is also within a short taxi ride. Inspite of the rain, I enjoyed my stay.I hope to stay for longer this year.

Room tip: For families ask for a Loft.
Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Thank brusinc .

We very much appreciate your kind words. On behalf of the SDR team, we look forward to seeing you back here soon. Stay well and safe travels.