Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$8
ZenHotels.com
Booking.comUS$27
PricelineUS$21
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I stayed in SDR Serviced Apartments a number of times over the years. The experience has always been good. It is conveniently situated just 5 minutes away from the airport, good restaurants within walking distance, and some of the best diving sites on Mactan, and Cebu within a short taxi ride. SDR location is hard to beat!
They have different size apartments on offer depending on budget. I stayed in the small studio which was very comfortable, and clean. Lots of thought has gone into the small details. The layout and the quality of the materials used is good. The mattress and sofa were very comfortable. There is a small kitchen, conveniently outfitted. SDR management did not cut corners. I found their staff to be helpful and pleasant.
I have always had a very enjoyable stay and good experience and I would highly recommend SDR Serviced Apartments to anyone traveling and staying in Cebu for a short or longer stay.
I am looking forward to my next visit!

Date of stay: June 2013
2  Thank sharkitos
davephils, Guest Relations Manager at SDR Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2015

Thank you Sharkitos for your kind review. We look forward to welcoming you back to SDR in the near future. We all know how much you love diving and staying here. Thank you again for choosing SDR.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

I enjoyed a great few weeks at SDR Apartments. The area is very convenient. I loved the proximity to Marina Mall, restaurants and the local Starbucks. I played golf at the course near SDR. It was 5 minutes by taxi. I loved chilling at the yacht club for sundowners. SDR staff were extremely helpful and helped to make my stay terrific. They pointed out many local places that I would never had found myself. The apartment itself was great. It had a kitchen which allowed me to avoid expensive restaurant charges and enjoy the local seafood which was cheap and could be purchased from Save More Supermarket 5 minute walk from the apartments. For the price I paid, I was delighted with what I got. I will be back in the future to enjoy the friendly charms of the Cebuanos and SDR will be my home again. Thanks again to the staff for making my trip memorable.

Date of stay: January 2014
1  Thank Travis R

Thank you TravisR for your insightful review. We are glad you treat SDR as your home. That is always our goal to make our guests feel like they are at home and part of the SDR family. We look forward to welcoming you back here soon.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

I stayed at SDR for only two days on business in Cebu. Although the weather was terrible, heavy rain, (not SDR's fault) but all else was satisfactory and convenient. I stayed in a two bedroom loft, plenty of room including a small kitchen, but I am no cook. Friendly staff, always eager to please. SDR is within walking distance of shops and restaurants; with beautiful beaches a short car drive away. Mactan airport is very close, just a few minutes by taxi. Cebu City is also within a short taxi ride. Inspite of the rain, I enjoyed my stay.I hope to stay for longer this year.

Room tip: For families ask for a Loft.
Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Thank brusinc .

We very much appreciate your kind words. On behalf of the SDR team, we look forward to seeing you back here soon. Stay well and safe travels.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Have stayed here many times on visits from Japan. Best place in Mactan or Cebu with great cost performance. Would recommend it to anyone. Furnished to a very high standards and very clean. Friendly management, which is now even better than before. Particularly for being on Mactan or near the airport, this is by far the best.

Room tip: Get a room overlooking pool.
Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank fred n

We loved having you stay with us again. Hopefully we will see you come back to Cebu in the near future. Thanks again from Team SDR.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

These serviced apartments are very conveniently located close to Cebu airport and to a shopping centre. The service is good value and the staff are helpful. Rates are reasonable and long stay terms can be negotiated.

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you for your review. We are delighted that you found SDR great value for money and you enjoyed the location and facilities. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.