Lowest prices for your stay
US$22
SAVE US$8
Hotels.comUS$22
PricelineUS$21
Agoda.comUS$19
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Have stayed here many times on visits from Japan. Best place in Mactan or Cebu with great cost performance. Would recommend it to anyone. Furnished to a very high standards and very clean. Friendly management, which is now even better than before. Particularly for being on Mactan or near the airport, this is by far the best.

Room tip: Get a room overlooking pool.
Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank fred n
davephils, Guest Relations Manager at SDR Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2015

We loved having you stay with us again. Hopefully we will see you come back to Cebu in the near future. Thanks again from Team SDR.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

These serviced apartments are very conveniently located close to Cebu airport and to a shopping centre. The service is good value and the staff are helpful. Rates are reasonable and long stay terms can be negotiated.

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you for your review. We are delighted that you found SDR great value for money and you enjoyed the location and facilities. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Arrived for my stay on March 2, 2014, I was looking forward to a nice place based on the pics provided, I also wanted to do some cooking ofr fresh seafood from the local market. I was very disappointed. already from the outside of the building it looks run down, The adjoining buildings looked ready for demolishing. The room was just ok, the sliding door to the small balcony could not be secured, the locks were broken. The bathroom was old and dirty and the kitchen has seen better days maybe 2o years ago, the bed was a 6 inch foam so it felt like your laying a the ground. All the utensils were filthy, I did not want to use them to prevent any kind of disease. After two days I decided I had enough and went to check out, the front desk person told that they had already charged my card for 6 nights, I asked them why they did that, I did not give them permission to take full payment and that they were only allowed to run my card to see if it was valid. they told me it was their policy and would not be able to credit my card for the 4 remaining nights I would not be there. Since the place was cheap enough I decided to eat the $200 loss of services not provided, anything was better than staying there.

Beware, do not let them charge your full stay upon check in, pay day by day in case you also want to move to a better hotel.

Go to the Main Hotel in Mandaue, it will feel like your in a 5 star hotel compared to this place.
To my fellow Hawaii residence, stay away from this place, it is below our standards.

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Dean A
davephils, Guest Relations Manager at SDR Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

We are terribly sorry you did not enjoy your stay.

We have been in business for over 8 years and appreciate all feedback so we can improve. Whilst the vast majority of our guests are returning guests and very happy, it pains us to hear of a bad experience.

Regarding the policy of charging for what is booked, we are like most hotels and accommodations. We block a room out once it is confirmed by the Online Travel Agent or guest direct. We have a very transparent policy on refunds which is similar to most hotels. I'm sorry if you feel that it was unfair.

We will take your comments on board and see how we can improve other elements that are within our power. Thanks for coming to the Philippines and I hope the rest of your trip was good.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

hii we were in the hotel for 21 day with my wife in the first day when i search in the room the wifi i cant connect and in the reception said ne that ibterbet is only in the lobby but thay going to give ne a router to have internet in the room free. in the morning when i call to check about the internet they said that i have to pay 100 peso per day and i start to splaind that one day before ib the reception said ne for free ad i am 21 day andnot recived any discount in the price for the room so i think that the internet have to be free. after a few minute some one call me back and said that i recived i for free/.
when we waked up in the morning we dont have power in the room again i call to the reception and they say that just 16.00 in the afternoon the power back mmmm only 6 hours without power no air conditioner no internet no possible to take a bath ..... so expent money outside to enjoy of air conditioner eat a breakfast and have wifi in any mall ...... when we come back in the evening after the break power the router in the room stop to without internet 3 day.
in the period of our stay in the room we ask 2 time for toilet paper and we used 3 times the laundry services after when we did check out and we r in the parking waiting for a taxi to the airport the receptionist ran outside and say that we have to pay for 3 landry service and for the toilet paper heheheh 50 peso i travel 2 or 3 times in the year to many countries is the first time that in a hotel i have to pay for a toilet paper .... maybe i have to pay to for the water and the power ????? ahhh andabout the landry we paid all why i have to pay againg??? with kind of register u used.
in the 21 day 4 times without power for 6 hours. i want tell u sir mananger that i am vice director in a 5 start hotel in the desk front in my country so i know exactly an hotel have to give services to the guest.
i have many more things to tell about the clean about the housekeeping but after 1970 character i dont want continue.
in the recepcion the services is very good and the employers very helpfulls

Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank gonateco

Thank-you for the praise of our reception staff and employees. We try our best to serve our guests.

We are sorry for your experience with the free internet. As our hotel has ethernet connections, we were unable to connect your computer as you did not have an ethernet provision. We did however offer you to use the free internet in the lobby which works even if there is a 'brownout' or power disruption.

I understand that the hotel also searched and provided a complimentary router for you. Unfortunately, as there was a once a week scheduled power disruptions (something we have no control over as the airport was getting an upgrade of power due to the expansion), your wireless router did not work during this period. As mentioned, you were offered to use the free service in the lobby even during this period.

Regarding the toilet paper, we are accommodation providers who rent out serviced apartments and non serviced apartments out. Guests have the choice between 'serviced apartments' or 'non serviced apartments'. It is cheaper of course to stay in the non-serviced apartments but there are differences in level of service and provisions. Having reviewed your case, we have decided to provide free toilet paper even in the non-serviced apartments.

Thanks again for your feedback. It helps us to continually improve our service.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

I travelled there with my family 2 weeks ago. Our 2 significant criteria were a swimming pool & own kitchen facilities. The swimming pool & surrounds did not look clean. I did not see anyone swimming in the pool during our stay. The pool next door at the Lancaster was available for a fee. This was annoying as there appeared to be a strong connection between SDR & the Lancaster. Guests could freely move between the establishments compromising general security in the area. The kitchen facility appeared very old & not well maintained. I will have to lower my expectations in kitchen facilities if this is the norm. The rooms (we faced the street) were very noisy at night.

Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank WombatJack

Thanks for your feedback.

We have noted your comments and we have scheduled the kitchen in that room to be updated. Unfortunately, that is one of the few rooms that has not had an update. Anyway, we always appreciated feedback as it helps us to do better. Thank-you.

Regarding the swimming pool, there are two swimming pools in the condominium. The small pool is free to use. The large resort style pool is free if you spend Peso 250 (around 5 USD) in the independently run bar. If not, you can simply pay Peso 200 (US$4 per day including towels) and use the pool all day. As we are part of a condominium, we have no control over this cost.

Given the economical cost of usage, or the ability to use it for free if guests buy a few drinks in the bar, most of our guests are fine with the arrangement. However, we do appreciate that this doesn't apply to all guests.

Thanks again for your review.