Dee Guesthouse(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$17
US$12
Priceline
Goldberry Suites & Hotel(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$79
Eloisa Royal Suites(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$59
US$46
US$22
Agoda.com
Dulcinea Hotel and Suites(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$43
US$66
US$49
Priceline
Haruhay Dream Resort(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$25
TripAdvisor
US$1,704
Movenpick.com
2,197 results
All reviewsconvenient locationearly flightbusiness triproom serviceexcellent staypleasant stayshort staybreakfast buffetcebu cityconvenienceproximityphilippinestransitmactan
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I reserved huge room. There are 1 bed room and living and dining and little kitchen. It was really nice. I could relax. If I have a chance, I want to reserve the same room. Day time I was swimming and sleeping at pool side. My family enjoyed the time.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ali B, Manager at Waterfront Airport Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear coronchan2017,

Thank you for this review. I am happy to know that your family enjoyed your recent visit with us. Looking forward on your next trip to Cebu!

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Every thing is getting old and definitely poorly managed.
No one help with our luggage from taxi.
TV is not well receiving.
Aircon in gym is hardly working and the staff would not help or care.
View on airport is nice and having just to walk to reach the terminal is the only interest of that hotel

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ride_and_dive_1965

Dear ride_and_dive_1965,

Thank you for this review. Please accept my apology for not being able to meet your expectation form your recent visit. Be rests assured that we have now rectified concerns you mentioned. TV reception, aircon in the gym, and staff attentiveness. I commit improvement on your next visit.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Reception slow. Food not great and gym is very limited with only two running machines and no bikes or other equipment. Swimming pool great and beautifully landscaped. Room was large and good shower and bath.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo

Dear 965siobhanc,

Thank you for this review. My apology for the slow service at the counter from your recent visit. Be rests assured also that our culinary team has been informed on your comment about the food. We will improve on these. Looking forward on your future visit!

Reviewed 5 November 2017

I booked this hotel as my lay over was about 20 hours long. The rep from the airport was very courteous, the shuttle came within few minutes, the driver and the other staff were very gentlemen and very attentive to my comfort, the security upon entrance to the hotel was very helpful, the concierge was very accomodating and had let me do an early check in (11:30AM), the staff brought my luggage to my room and the room was great (executive suite)! I ordered dinner as I did not want to eat by myself downstairs- the delicious food came within few minutes (with an excellent, great customer service- oriented staff)! The casino staff however, are not as polite; some of the machines’ voucher printer were broken and staff gets frustrated when you call them. The hotel crew took me to the airport at 5:30 PM with the same awesome customer service! Beside the casino experience, I am very happy with my experience!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank Aurora Z

Dear Aurora Z,

Thank you for this review. I am glad to know you had a wonderful experience from your recent visit. Be rests assured also that the casino related concern has been endorsed to their management to handle. Looking forward on your next visit!

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Your Buffet Breakfast is highly commendable with so many choices you can eat all day long . Frontline staff : reception, bell boys, concierge, houskeeping and servers were very courteous.
Reception desk was very efficient for both check-in and check-out.
Can't wait to book again this time on my personal trip.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business

Dear josemariaferrers,

Thank you for this review. I am glad you had a fun experience from our breakfast buffet offering up to our service peers. Looking forward on your return visit!