“Great Tour. Fantastic Team”

Ocean Dreamer Island Tours
Ranked #4 of 53 Tours in Lapu Lapu
More attraction details
Owner description: Ocean Dreamer Island Tours aims to provide a fun-filled tour experience of Olango Island and its neighboring islets. Ocean Dreamer Island Tours is not your typical Island Hopping business. The staff and crew are committed to meet the guests' expectations. We believe that nothing can be more satisfying than to see the smile of a satisfied customer at the end of the tour. Thus, any reasonable request during the tour will be honored. The guests will have a first-hand experience to swim with the rare and protected tropical fishes in the blue ocean waters, bask in the sun and relax in the beautiful white sand beaches, visit the popular tourist and local destinations and mingle with the "Islahanon" (local people).
Reviewed July 9, 2017

Hi Ed. We are the couple from NZ who did one island hopping tour with you and cancelled the other due to my wife being sick.

Quick conclusions about the tour we had:

1. This was a private tour, i.e. there was only 2 of us throughout the trip.
2. Team consists of english speaking guide, captain, chef etc.
3. Tour was all about safety, for example when we snorkelled, we had crew members around us all the time.
4. Meal was fresh and great. Plenty to eat.
5. Tour is somewhat customized to patrons. If you want to stay at a place longer or shorter, no problem.

Overall, fantastic tour, team was super friendly and polite. Lots of things to see, feel, talk and learn from these guys. Awesome.

Reviewed May 30, 2017

Best service ever!!!! Ed started messaging me and greeting me when i first booked the tours. He was very responsive and welcoming! We went over the pick up day and time over and over just to be cautious. Ed reminded me and messaged me everyday a few days before our trip to remind me. The driver picked us up at our ariana and we went on to the island hopping tour from the mactan port. Our villa was right by the beach so Ed so nice enough to drop us off literally at our door, which was connected to the beach at the end of the trip. The island hopping tour was astonishing! We went to 3 islands for snorkeling and lunch. while we were snorkeling they followed us everywhere to make sure we were safe, when we got on to the boat they offered us towels, water and beer right away! There were 5 of us but they had 8 of them serving us! The service was phenomenal!!!!! We booked another trip with Ocean Dreamer again for whaleshark watching and Kawasan waterfall. We wanted to avoid the crowd so we wanted to start the drive at 2am in order to be at Oslob before 6am and be the first one to see the whaleshark so we didn't have to stand in line. Ed and his cousins even booked a room close to our villa so they could pick us up at 2am. We got to Oslob at 5am, the driver was awesome btw. We were number 6 in line to see the whalesharks and 3 of Ed's cousins went on to the boat with us so they could make sure we were safe. When we were done with the whaleshark watching, they immediately!!! handed us towels and water. They were so thoughtful. We went to the waterfall after that and had such a great time! There was an easy hike to walk to the waterfall, Ed's cousins kept offering to hold on to our bags and take pictures for us. We were just so happy that we booked the trips with Ocean Dreamer!!!The trips could not be better! There was no 1 single bad thing about Ocean dreamer! it was just pure perfection! Thank you for creating a spectacular memory for us!!!

Reviewed May 8, 2017

I am a local and I have tried different tour companies' island hopping service but Ocean Dreamers has the best customer service ever. I contacted Ed a week prior to our activity and he made sure that our tour smooth and enjoyable. I was with my Japanese friends in the tour and they really enjoyed talking with our witty guide, Vincent. im certain that i wont find any other tour company than this.

Thanks a lot , Ocean dreamers!

2  Thank Loise P
Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

Great experience and customer service, me and my colleaugue really enjoy the islands that we have been while on the tour, the staff are very accommodating and friendly ✌️✌️✌️

Reviewed March 25, 2017

I booked a day out with the 'Ocean Dreamers' for my husband's birthday, with my elderly mom-in-law and four year old. All of us had the most wonderful and relaxing day ever! It's a small but surprisingly stable boat, with a crew of 6-7 youngsters...all cousins. They couldn't do enough to make sure we were taken care of...from diving in to pick up starfish and sea urchins to entertain my daughter, to holding my mom to make sure she didn't lose her footing on the beach. It felt like we had the seas to ourselves and the snorkeling spots were amazing. Just the sun and the sea and rum and coke and jumping into the sea to snorkel whenever we felt like it. I've been to any number of beach resorts but have never experienced anything like this, a truly unique experience! Jay was very responsive to the messages, and the only glitch in an otherwise perfect experience was that he had not passed on our dietary requirements to his crew...

2  Thank Rashmi_24