Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort
US$85
US$73
Dulcinea Hotel and Suites(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$162
US$158
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

US$262
US$225
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$260/night.

US$61
US$51
Priceline
Eloisa Royal Suites(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$42
TravelBook.ph
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$47/night.

US$271
US$232
Shangri-La.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$290/night.

US$526
US$396
Orbitz.com
Dee Guesthouse(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
Goldberry Suites & Hotel(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
1,156 results
All reviewsamuma spaoyster barallegro restaurantspa suiteshark feedingpremier deluxe roomseafood restaurantblue waterlow tidethemed dinnerssmall boatbreakfast buffetbeach frontisland hoppingcultural showroom numberman made beach
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Bluewater is truly a beautiful resort. Big gardens, nice pools, artificial beach and several restaurants. It’s great if you just want to relax for a few days and not having to leave the premises. We stayed in one of the premium bungalow near the beach and they were great. I especially loved the bathrooms which was very bright and had a nice hot tub.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2018

While the hotel is close to the airport and has a nice range of facilities, it felt fake and over-rated compared to other places in Cebu further from the city. I think it is a much better experience to go further to other resort areas which offer a similar range of facilities at a more reasonable price.

The room was clean and the staff were fairly hospitable but not able to compromise. For example, we arrived late to the breakfast buffet, they charged us and allowed us to sit before telling us that they were about to close and we only had 10 minutes to eat. We would not have paid for that if we were informed of the closing time before that. The hotel bars and island hopping tours were also more expensive that when we stayed other places in Cebu.

While the hotel restaurants serve a nice range of foreign foods, many people recommend that Maribago Grill nearby to try local foods. While the hotel staff were happy to direct us there but would have helped to inform foreigners about the area. The beach is artificial and the area around the hotel is not very safe. In the space of a short walk, we were approached by many locals. Do not talk to them, they will give you directions and expect you to give them a tip for what we do in my country for free! I would advise not to leave the hotel on foot and only use the taxi for the airport or hotel shuttle to the shopping districts.

Room Tip: Upgrading to the delux bathroom was worthwhile.
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TomKXY
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

I just need to say out loud ... BEST MANGO SHAKES IN THE WORLD !!!!!! I been here 2 year ago and got my first mango shake .. absolutely amazing .. that taste I keep it until I come back to celebrate my best friend wedding.. and of course first thing ask for a mango shake !! Trust me !! Same same same taste and quality ! I love it cause even it pass so many years standards and qualities of the products in bluewater are still the same !
Bluewater hotel make me feel like home .. everyone always with a smile on the face and happy to help.. such a great service !
I will hope I will come back soon !
I totally recommend Bluewater for your stay at Mactan.. really up standards rooms with all the facilities that you need .. beach swimming pool .. restaurants .. bar .. and outside activities from the resort .
Wanna feel like home .. so Bluewater it is !
Thanks again for all the team for making this wedding weekend amazing !

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights when in Cebu. I didn’t plan to stay on Mactan island but I could no longer deal with the Cebu traffic and wanted to stay somewhere near the airport and relaxing. Bluewater it was!!

Buffet breakfast was amazing. Staff were SO FRIENDLY! Pools were great! Had a massage at Spa. Chose my own oils and music. Very professional and got 20% off for staying at hotel. Food in the restaurants was all delicious and the two happy hours were great. My room was absolutely spotless and spacious. Big bath in bathroom was a nice treat after travelling through the Philippines.

I did Parasailing through Aquamania. Cost around 80USD so not sure if I got ripped off there. Probably yes. But it was great fun. You were then asked to tip every single person you spoke to on the JetSki/boat which made things even more exxy.

Was definitely a treat myself stay whilst in the Philippines as the price was quite expensive for me. But I think worth it. I really enjoyed my stay here.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 15 January 2018

The room was nice. Staff excellent and room service efficient. I was right by a pool which was handy. Very crowded on occasions as they seemed to have large parties for company does. The beach slightly disappointing as it appeared to be more man made than natural and not very long.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo