Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan
Eloisa Royal Suites(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$41
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$46/night.

US$184
US$123
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

Dulcinea Hotel and Suites(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$48
US$84
US$80
Priceline
Goldberry Suites & Hotel(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$33
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$49/night.

US$76
US$51
Priceline
Dee Guesthouse(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$18
US$14
US$341
US$217
Shangri-La.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$284/night.

US$162
US$147
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

US$262
US$254
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$285/night.

4,341 results
All reviewsazure barsaffron cafevilla hostplunge pooldeluxe garden roomfoam partygolf cartbreakfast buffetkids clubbeach areabeach frontwater sportsjet skiisland hoppingcebu citytemporesort
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Stayed only there overnight with my family at Beach Villa and the experience is totally awesome and worth it. We love the foam party and the foods were superlicious. We were guided by Markie their fitness gym instructor which i guess doesn't know how to be tired. At 6AM the following morning eventhough the sky was still gloomy but there's Markie all set & ready for our boxing training. Wheew! thumbs up for this very energetic guy. Hoping to be back very soon.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
Didier B, General Manager at Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Dear bongix1214,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience while staying at Crimson Resort and Spa. We sincerely value your comments in our continuous effort to provide friendly and efficient service.

My team and I are thrilled to read such a wonderful review. Your excellent comments about the service we provide inspired us to work even harder in delighting all our guests.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to welcome you again to our resort in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

We had an absolutely lovely experience. The food was top notch at all restaurants—probably the best we’ve had at a resort. Azure and N were fantastic. The spa had excellent massages— Gem was wonderful. Kevin in the gym was very helpful.

Stayed: February 2018
Didier B, General Manager at Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear Anjali W,

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

We booked 7 months in advance for Chinese New Year celebration. I had no idea of this place before because my wife took take of the booking.

For my surprise then facilities are great, very clean and the attention and courtesy of the staff are excellent (waiters, housekeeping, reception)

We travelled together with other 2 families and were having so good time that we hardly left the hotel to go outside. My loved the Azure restaurant, the Kids zone and the gym.

I am training For a triathlon and also received very good coaching during one visit at the gym from the fitness instructor Kevin.

I would love to go back.

Gerardo

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Didier B, General Manager at Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear Gerardo D,

A TripAdvisor Member
Shanghai, China
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

My family and I spent 8 days at Crimson and we thoroughly enjoyed it. We were upgraded to a pool villa which was much appreciated with two small kids. ( thank you again) The thing that stands out is the wonderful friendly energy of everyone at the resort, both my kids greeted by their first name, and everyone there reflected a kind welcoming team. A special mention goes to the team at Crimzone kids club, my kids loved it there and had a great time every day experiencing all the activities and fun games the staff put on. Highly recommend crimson resort for families who want a relaxing time with kids close by in a kind environment.

My only one suggestion would be to set a filter water dispenser up in each guest room to be more environmentally friendly, we went through at least ten small water bottles each day which was a huge plastic waste when added up.

Thanks for a great stay, we will be back !!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Didier B, General Manager at Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you had a great time in our resort. Heartfelt service is what we offer to our guests and I know for sure that you have experienced it with our staffs. I have shared your feedback with my team as well who were equally delighted by your appreciation. Nothing marvels us more than knowing that our guests were more than satisfied with our services.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I have been in many places in Asia and Philippines but I have to say that this Resort and the staff have been far beyond my expectation. Garden room are nice, comfortable and well equipped also if not too big. I had a chance to spend some nights in Villa too and in this case the place was just perfect for a family like mine with two adult, two kids and one baby of few month. My kids enjoy to play in Crimzone area with amazing Staff like Jojo, Jenny, JK, etc. The restaurants Azure and Enye are the best I tried in Philippines. I have visited the islands close to the Hotel with boat arranged by them and also in this case the staff was amazing. I have received professional, quick and kind support for any issue or request from Christoph , allowing me and my family to feel like at home in any place or activity we have done.
Thanks to all Staff for your great job.

Resort is fully recommended and I looking forward to be your Customer one more time.

Dario & Lorenza with Alessandro, Vittorio and Jacopo

Dear DarioLM76,

I am grateful to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. It is our privilege to have been given the chance to offer you our heartfelt service. We always ensure that we give all of our guests’ high quality service which they deserve. I have shared your feedback with my team and they were pleased to hear about this.