Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan
US$121
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

Goldberry Suites & Hotel(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$46
Priceline
Dulcinea Hotel and Suites(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$48
Priceline
Eloisa Royal Suites(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$45
US$76
US$51
Priceline
Dee Guesthouse(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$18
US$14
US$162
US$158
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

US$341
US$218
Shangri-La.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$279/night.

US$263
US$225
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$267/night.

4,344 results
All reviewsazure barsaffron cafevilla hostplunge pooldeluxe garden roomfoam partygolf cartbreakfast buffetkids clubbeach areabeach frontwater sportsjet skiisland hoppingcebu citytemporesort
Reviewed 27 February 2017

Very happy stay in this hotel. Staffs service is impressed.specially Mr. Pat who work in Buffet restaurant.He is always have Big smile and never say no.
We are very touched about his service. Many thanks

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Didier B, General Manager at Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Dear sungjin2017,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience while staying at Crimson Resort and Spa. We sincerely value your comments in our continuous effort to provide friendly and efficient service.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to welcome you again to our resort in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

Do not be fooled by photographs or description of this hotel. It is like a 3 star hotel with a 5 star price tag. Rooms overlooking construction, noise from 7am, poor service all over hotel but lovely, welcoming staff. Lots of training required!

2  Thank gemmalouisem2017

Dear gemmalouisem2017,

My team and I are embarrassed that we fell short in our service which is far from the standards we are known for. On behalf of my team, I would like to offer my sincere apologies for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. Please know also that I have forwarded your concerns with my team and re-training of staffs would be considered to avoid recurrence of this situation. I hope you could give us another chance to prove the quality of our service and make it up to you.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

I very much enjoyed and was satisfied with my stay at Crimson Resort....my satisfaction came mainly from the room upgrade that I received from being an Expedia +gold member. Room was upgraded to a very nice and cozy villa with it's own private plunge pool. The room amenities were very adequate....having a personal refrigerator with its initial contents included with the room price was a nice surprise. The bathroom is huge....the villa is tastefully decorated with a tropical theme and your own private courtyard entrance....well suited for couples. The included buffet breakfast is amazing and by far the best hotel breakfast I've ever had. Overall, the amenities is definitely worth the room price. Extra bonus for me as a plant lover is the very lush and wide array of vegetation dotting the entire resort. The spa services were excellent as well. The only minus I can say with my whole entire stay were the clumsy blinds that fell off in both the LR and bedroom...I also had difficulty adjusting the blinds in the bathroom and with the gaps between the 3 blinds that your privacy in the bathroom is compromised when someone happens to wander into your courtyard in front. Also the dinner buffet with its steep price (ala Bellagio buffet price) was not that spectacular although I was won over by the dessert spread. Lol. Overall, I highly recommend the Crimson Resort and wouldn't mind visiting again on my next visit to Cebu.
The staff were very attentive and courteous as well. Love their uniforms.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family

Dear wolfbrea,

I am grateful that you have enjoyed your time with us. Heartfelt service is what we always provide at the same time ensuring that each day of your stay with us will be a memorable one. I have as well shared your feedback with my team who were equally grateful for your appreciation.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

We have been returning every year to de-stress and we have not been disappointed. The Spa is world class. I think the in room dining service is the best I have seen in terms of prompt delivery, excellent presentation and great service. Special mention to Mark at the cafe and to Mike and Mario at the spa. They helped make our stay truly enjoyable.

Dear Ntrekker,

My team and I are thrilled to read such a wonderful review. Your excellent comments about the service we provide inspired us to work even harder in delighting all our guests.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

Staff are fantastic - special mention to John in Villa services team and Ian on room service who created the daily towel sculptures, great service above and beyond,
Saffron Cafe quality is really quite disappointing for a resort of this standard and only ate there once. Suggest they have a look at nearby Shangri La for how a breakfast buffet should be at a resort of this class.
Azures (their second restaurant) quality is far superior and don't know why Saffrons is so poor in comparison.
Gym is small but never crowded.
Otherwise however the facilities at the place are crowded and stressed. Be early to secure one of the rare shaded spots by the small beach. The main buffet in Saffrons is crazy crowded and quality suffers.
They have a second poolside area (very slippery tiles) and the soon to open new kid clubs and new restaurant should help. Unfortunately the beach area will stay small and crowded which is consistent with the other Mactan resorts (and better than most which don't even have a beach) .
Water at the beach is crystal clear but don't expect the beach quality of Boracay or Palawan- oh and they do charge for non motorized activities such as kayaking.
Small but good kids club(soon to be improved ) with lots of activities and the kids loved the foam pool party on the Saturday
The waterside villas are fantastic and recommended especially as this gives you a break from the maddening crowd with cocktails and separate breakfast room. Couple of issues in room with curtains that kept breaking and an iPod docking system which doesn't have fitting for iPhone or new iPods ???Bed quality was fantastic and having own small pool was great.

Still a good value choice in Mactan but the crowds will scare us away from a return visit , should improve with new facilities but really need to improve the quality in Saffrons. and maybe a bit more shaded seating beachside... and careful the tiles around the new pool- super slippery .

Room Tip: Pay extra for the villa rooms
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Alena&Steve

Dear Alena&Steve,

I am delighted that you had a great time in our resort. Heartfelt service is what we offer to our guests and I know for sure that you have experienced it with our staffs. I have shared your feedback with my team as well who were equally delighted by your appreciation. Furthermore, rest assured that I have noted your comments and we are currently looking for ways to further improve our facilities and services.