“Nice Dining Experience”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 15, 2018

The dining area was nice. It took quite a while for my dish to come out. My guests received there dish about 15 minutes before mine came out. I would prefer them to come out at the same time. However the food was tasty. Prices are a little higher than others in the area, but the facility is nicer also. Be aware that they are not open all day, but only for certain periods for lunch and dinner and closed beyond those times.

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

Near to my hotel. The food is just ok. Not good taste but safe. We order noodles, sushi and fried pork. The environment is quiet and roomy. The price is not cheap but acceptable.

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

From California I know my sushi. The spicy tuna roll was incredible melt in your mouth. I had grilled tuna belly, grilled salmon, sashimi octopus, uni sushi and unagi and EVERYTHING was fantastic. Save room for the Ube ice cream. All the fish was fresh. Top notch fish and preparation. Follow my lead and get the best items.

Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

Had a pork ramen which was ok, nothing special. Most of the staff were standing around doing nothing when I was there. Place should have been cleaner as well. There were dirty plates left on the surrounding tables. Wouldn't recommend.

Reviewed June 6, 2017 via mobile

Was hesitant to come in cause it looked empty but boy was I wrong. The bento was amazing and of the 3 of us best value for money in the area. Plus full bar ❤️. Paid about 700 a person with a beer and stuffed to the brim. I hope they get more footfall cause they're doing the food well.