“" Delicious Korean Food & Outstanding Hospitality " ”

CookPub - Modern Korean Bistro & Bar
Ranked #9 of 160 Restaurants in Lapu Lapu
Price range: US$1 - US$2
Description: A casual dining restaurant and bar which serves modern style Korean cuisine as well as fusion Filipino flavors with local and imported beverages.
Reviewed January 18, 2018 via mobile

First week of January I been to Philippines for my business and I get to know this wonderful resturant via TripAdvisor. This is brand new resturant at Island Central Mall. They have got a excellent guest reviews and feel comfortable to visit there with out any doubt. Then I decide to visit this lovely place and I'm so lucky and so happy about my decision. I had a warm welcome and friendly hospitality service and all the team members are very active, friendly, presentable all the time. There very flexible and willing to assit all the time. And the food & beverage menu best collection and awesome Korean cusinse, mouth watering smell and taste. I meet Mr. Alvin Lee his professional very friendly, honest,kind person. He's crew very well train and all of them with perfect grooming and there standard similar to luxury hotel standard. I had a some of delicious Korean food. Still I remember this dishes.

The food name is

# Soy Samgyub (soy pork belly)
# Grilled Bangus (fish)
# Korean dumpling soup
# Beef bulgogi

Rally awesome tasty food. Very tidy and well maintained, modern, luxury resturant. Highly recommended this wonderful place for all of you. Don't miss this amazing resturant during your visit to Philippines. Can't wait to go back. I love it. Keep it up your outstanding hospitality service. And thank you so much for all of team members at CookPub - Modern Korean Bistro & Bar for making my trip so memorable. Well done. Looking forward to see you all near future.

Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

We had our dinner there and it was delicious! Excellent food choice and very friendly staff. We even got complentary starters while waiting for our dishes. Must try while in Cebu!

Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

I seldom appreciate food but, Cook Pub, I must say has the best tasting ones. Their staff are very friendly, smiling and recommends food and how to enjoy it better.

Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

Found this place by accident and we were blown away. Ther service was incredible from start to finish. The food was amazing, best Korean fushion we've ever eaten. Almost go as far to say it was the best food eaten after 2 months in the Philippines.
A super easy stop for lunch or dinner on the way to or from cebu airport.
Can't recommend enough.

Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

Love everything about this place. People are in beaming smiles and the food is heavenly amazing. best korean restaurant I've ever tried in the philippines. be back here soon! DAGHANG SALAMAT Cook Pub. I highly recommend this place if you are looking for a good food plus good service. A 5 star experience.

Jong Tae L, Manager at CookPub - Modern Korean Bistro & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for the good comment. Delightfully, we will introduce you our new menu and continuously, render our best services. Safe travels and we are looking forward to your next visit.

Warmest regards,