“" Delicious Korean Food & Outstanding Hospitality " ”

CookPub - Modern Korean Bistro & Bar
Ranked #1 of 164 Restaurants in Lapu Lapu
Price range: US$1 - US$3
Description: A casual dining restaurant and bar which serves modern style Korean cuisine as well as fusion Filipino flavors with local and imported beverages.
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

First week of January I been to Philippines for my business and I get to know this wonderful resturant via TripAdvisor. This is brand new resturant at Island Central Mall. They have got a excellent guest reviews and feel comfortable to visit there with out any doubt. Then I decide to visit this lovely place and I'm so lucky and so happy about my decision. I had a warm welcome and friendly hospitality service and all the team members are very active, friendly, presentable all the time. There very flexible and willing to assit all the time. And the food & beverage menu best collection and awesome Korean cusinse, mouth watering smell and taste. I meet Mr. Alvin Lee his professional very friendly, honest,kind person. He's crew very well train and all of them with perfect grooming and there standard similar to luxury hotel standard. I had a some of delicious Korean food. Still I remember this dishes.

The food name is

# Soy Samgyub (soy pork belly)
# Grilled Bangus (fish)
# Korean dumpling soup
# Beef bulgogi

Rally awesome tasty food. Very tidy and well maintained, modern, luxury resturant. Highly recommended this wonderful place for all of you. Don't miss this amazing resturant during your visit to Philippines. Can't wait to go back. I love it. Keep it up your outstanding hospitality service. And thank you so much for all of team members at CookPub - Modern Korean Bistro & Bar for making my trip so memorable. Well done. Looking forward to see you all near future.

LJTFB, Manager at CookPub - Modern Korean Bistro & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

To Our Valuable Guest,

Your visit here at Cook Pub really elated our hearts to serve you more for being so appreciative. Apart from your warm personality, we enjoyed serving you as well because you let us emanate the best of our best to serve you well. We are very astounded that you still remembered the dishes you like the most that was being prepared by our passionate Chefs. Surely, till your next visit, Cook Pub family will be very delighted to make memories with you again. Safe Travels to you and see you the soonest.

Our Warmest Regards,
Cook Pub Family

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

We had our dinner there and it was delicious! Excellent food choice and very friendly staff. We even got complentary starters while waiting for our dishes. Must try while in Cebu!

Dear Mr. Sebastien,

Thank you very much for appreciating the wholeness of Cook Pub. We are very grateful as well that you visited us somehow out of many restaurants dwelling in Cebu. You deserved excellence and its just right to give you the best we have. We will look forward to your next visit and we'll be happy to serve you again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

I seldom appreciate food but, Cook Pub, I must say has the best tasting ones. Their staff are very friendly, smiling and recommends food and how to enjoy it better.

Dear Valuable Guest,

We would like to express or warmest gratitude for appreciating our dishes being prepared passionately by our chefs as well as the the services being rendered by our friendly colleagues. We will continuously offer the best of our best till your next visit. Thank You very much and we are looking forward to your next visit as we will introduce you our new menu.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Found this place by accident and we were blown away. Ther service was incredible from start to finish. The food was amazing, best Korean fushion we've ever eaten. Almost go as far to say it was the best food eaten after 2 months in the Philippines.
A super easy stop for lunch or dinner on the way to or from cebu airport.
Can't recommend enough.

To Our Valuable Guest,

We are very lucky that you found Cook Pub even if it is by accident for we are able to give you Excellent Service. We would want you to know that you deserve Best food that you can enjoy with along with our friendly colleagues here at Cebu. Thank you very much for appreciating the wholeness of the Restaurant and can't wait for your next visit.
Daghang Salamat!

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Love everything about this place. People are in beaming smiles and the food is heavenly amazing. best korean restaurant I've ever tried in the philippines. be back here soon! DAGHANG SALAMAT Cook Pub. I highly recommend this place if you are looking for a good food plus good service. A 5 star experience.

Jong Tae L, Manager at CookPub - Modern Korean Bistro & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for the good comment. Delightfully, we will introduce you our new menu and continuously, render our best services. Safe travels and we are looking forward to your next visit.

Warmest regards,