Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Johnson_debbie
Mission Viejo, California

One of the Top 5 Star Resort

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Nov 22, 2022
From Cebu’s International Airport, "I was greeted by the driver and made my way through the busy roads of Mactan Island, and 10 minutes later, uncovered the small but perfectly formed Abaca Boutique Resort. It was very private and intimate. I experienced excellent service all throughout my stay. Their rooms and amenities are beautiful. This is one of those resorts where I never leave during my visit because i know it can't find anything better outside the walls. Pool is excellent."

I would highly recommend Abaca to anyone who wants a relaxing vacation with amazing service and excellent, delicious food.
Date of stay: May 2022
    ₱11,808
    ₱9,408
4.8 km from Abaca Resort Mactan
Free parking
Discover a resort in a class of its own.
₱8,193
    ₱1,975
    ₱2,730
1.4 km from Abaca Resort Mactan
View more hotels in Lapu Lapu
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 2, 2021 via mobile

The restaurant is so cozy it’s one of the most beautiful restaurant experience that I ever had the food is divine so delicious this Very unforgettable experience the service is world class fine dining. Itis located in Mactan Island near Movenpick

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 19, 2021 via mobile

Per their website “ABACA RESORT IS CURRENTLY IN HIATUS UNTIL 2024 AS WE REDEVELOP, REDESIGN AND RE-IMAGINE WHAT ABACA IS ALL ABOUT…”. I want to stress, this property is closed per message on their corporate website
In early 2020 I paid a deposit on stay and the hotel kept it when government closed flights and hotels. Said they would issue credit for future stay. Looks like I’ll be waiting a long time. All emails requesting refund or explanation have been ignored. I’ve eaten in the restaurant here several times and good food, service not up to what it should be for quality of food and ambiance. I understand the government has made tourism difficult but a top rated boutique hotel should have good enough customer service to at least reply to a customer whose money they took and made promises to.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
6  Thank Mary Joy A
Reviewed April 12, 2020 via mobile

Great place to relax. My girlfriend and I really enjoyed the small but luxury type resort. This is a fantastic resort, in every sense. Beautifully laid out infinity swimming pool, plenty of private sun lounges and excellent for swimming. Very friendly staff there and delicious, generous meals.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 27, 2020

The resort itself is very clean with a great pool area. The spa facilities were also very clean and peaceful. The room itself was very spacious and luxurious. But what really made the resort stand out was the friendly and welcoming staff, amazing employees!

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed January 13, 2020

We spent five days over the New Years at Abaca and could not find fault with the stay. The resort is small (9 rooms) which allows for very personalized service. We were met at the airport by one of the butlers and driven 20 minutes to the resort. Our villa was not facing the pool / sea but it had a private plunge pool and was quiet and secluded. The room was spacious with a sitting room area; king size bed; and huge bathroom. It was tasteful decorated with local flair and overall very luxurious.

The food was scrumptious...although there were a couple of occasions where they ran out of items. We ate all our meals but one at Abaca but I am sure you could venture out to nearby resorts if you wanted variety. There is not a lot to do in the area but the butlers arranged a city tour for us one afternoon and there was an option for island hopping/ snorkeling. Some guests also took advantage of jet skis for hire. Our main goal for the vacation was rest and relaxation and we met our objective by the infinity pool in one of the cabanas letting the staff wait upon us.

It was perfect. We would return in a heartbeat but Abaca in this version is closing in March and will be reincarnated as a 150 room hotel similar to the other resorts in the area. We are glad we were able to experience it when we did.

Date of stay: December 2019