All reviewskid poolcoat of paintscuba divingwhite sandentrance feemain poolthe resort offerspleasant staymaintenance
Reviewed 1 April 2018

this place is closely considered to be paradise. its cozy, quiet and just right for you to be away from the city. although you need to walk so to dip in the beach, but the pool and the ambiance of the resort is just right for you to enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank khareenflaws
Maria L, Front Office Manager at Pacific Cebu Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear Khareen,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the place and the ambiance. We look forward to your next stay.

Best regards,

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

When we visited the place was newly renovated and the price was really cheap at 2000 per room per night. The rooms were not bad at all, we had the one’s with stairs and the lower level was likea living area and bathroom was downstairs too. The food was okay but we didn’t like the beach as much. It wasn’t well maintained and there were lots of sea weeds. We didn’t get to swim on the beach, their poolss were big though amd nice. Not much people that time so it was also pretty quiet which we prefer.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Maria L, Front Office Manager at Pacific Cebu Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Dear Geri,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your experience at Pacific Cebu Resort International, your feedback and comments is very much appreciated.

On behalf of our entire team we thank you for your patronage and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Beach front is nice on a high tide and it is very relaxing. I want to come back for another swimming.
staff at the restaurant were courteous. it took me sometime to check in because was not yet ready.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank fernandezmichael521

Dear Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted that you enjoyed our friendly and helpful service. However we are sorry to read that there was a delay at check in. We know that your time is very important. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us and we hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Best regards,

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

For the price I paid, the room is very small, the shower arm hanger is loose and the height of the shower is so low, maybe good for a person that’s 4 feet high max. Out of the nine calls I made to reception from my room, two were answered otherwise it will keep ringing and no one answers. The breakfast was ok. No free shuttle bus from airport and the wanted to charge 900 PHP to be picked up, so we took a taxi for half that price. I asked for water from reception and the delivered two tiny bottles so I asked for more but I was told that that was max I can have per day. No shops nearby otherwise I would have and bought water. So overall, no I would not stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Arrived at room after long trip, wanted to take shower. No towels of any sort in room. Ok, maybe make a cup of coffee, I see cups, sugar, cream and hot water pot.... but NO coffee . Ok, I’ll just lay down and relax for a little while, that is until the smell of cigarette smoke started entering my room, guest next door smoking and smell either coming in AC , or the gaps around it. If you like hard beds this is the place for you. But I managed to fall asleep around 7pm for a nap, until the BOOM BOOM of hip hop music started outside at the nearby pavilion. Next day, breakfast was just OK Not what you would expect from a place that bills itself as an island paradise. Next door was the dive shop, let’s see what they have to offer, girl in office spoke little English, and understood less. Oh well I’ll check out the other local dive operations. Hey, they have a wave runners for rent, that sounds like fun. I aasked where the wave runners were located and told that they call another operator and they bring the wave runner to this location, but then I’m told that when you rent one someone from the company that owns them rides on the back with you, what fun. Not!

With all this anxiety I need a massage, I dial the number listed on the phone 110, and get the resort reception desk. I’d like to make an appointment for massage, they said no you have the reception desk, I said i dialed 110 for Spa, they say you got wrong number. What number do I call I ask, 110 I’m told. I hang up and make appointment at shangri-La a nearby spa. I had such high hopes for this place, and it was such a disappointment.

Oh, forgot to mention when I first arrived I took a walk on the very long pier that they have. It was void of any people, except for three children trying to sell me seashells and necklaces and not wanting to take no for an answer.
Not what I expected from a Island Paradise..

Be careful when choosing a resort by their name, they do not always live up to it. Glad I only booked two nights, can’t wait to get out of here.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo