Lowest prices for your stay
$19
Free cancellation until 08/25/22
Travelocity$19
Trip.com$19
FindHotel
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

rooms are small and plain but clean. The real problem is what is advertised as amenities is not always the case. For instance, even though "hot and cold shower" is listed, when I asked how to access hot water I was told it was only available in deluxe rooms. Nowhere is that indicated. I did not book my room but was through a tour company and no options to upgrade were given. Not that I should have needed to upgrade my room. I have stayed here before and the two young girls behind reception were Joyful and pleasant. This time I had to deal with an older woman and she was almost nasty. If you want to stay here and the young girls are behind the desk, you may have a good stay. If you see the other one, run away - she has no customer service skills and she will hustle you.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 8, 2018

I was travelling to Cebu this time on a budget for 15 days. My priority was to find a place (1) near the IT park, and (2) walking distance to restaurants, convenient stores, etc. And while searching through google and google maps, there I found ANRI Pension House. To set expectations, this is a pension house so it is unrealistic to expect the services that of a hotel. However, I can say that I was happy with the services they provided.

(+) Positives
1. The ANRI team was friendly, courteous and accommodating. The entrance door was always opened before me and I was assisted with my luggage during my arrival/departure time.
2. Room AC was great (more than enough to cool the room) and the room space was maximized. At around Php 600+ per night, it's enough.
3.I was able to book the last standard room (all other rooms were booked as well) so, I had no hot/cold shower. Surprisingly, the water was warm instead. Unless, it's left idling in the bucket, then it becomes too cold.
4. Cable was more than adequate - basic channels were to be found.
5. Yes, there is room service. If I was too tired to go down, I'd just ask for food to be ordered in.
6. The location was very convenient. It was a walking distance to food stalls, night market, restaurants, convenience stores,etc. within IT park. There was also a mall being constructed in the center of the IT park. Soon enough, it will be a walking distance to a mall also. It was also a 5-min walk to a laundry shop.

(-) Opportunities
1. There was construction going on in neighboring buildings so the street going to ANRI from Apas was muddy.
2. I was staying in the 4th floor and there was no elevator. It was a bit of a struggle going up most especially if I was carrying other stuff apart from my bag.
3. Wi-fi in the floor was inconsistent. I had to call the reception almost every day to request for a refresh. Sometimes, even a refresh wouldn't solve it.
4. The trash bin was a bit small and there was only 1 located in the bathroom. Suggest to add another trash bin within the room, slightly bigger in size, if possible.
5. Shower water pressure is weak. Ask for a bucket and dipper - it's available at no additional charge.

If you are a budget traveler or simply a person that is not overly fuzzy on accommodation, this is a great place to book while in the metro. =)

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank LadyAnne628
Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 days with my fianceé. Nothings odd staying here though.

Good bed, foods, Friendly staffs and Gorgeous Front desks staffs.

Overall, its nice to stay here. But the location is not that quiet & calm place. But for me its 8.5/10

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Kokloki
Reviewed November 18, 2017

Stayed at Anri for 2 nights. The place is close to many food shops, restaurant and some opens 24 hours. The place is quite new and the room is good and clean. The staff are friendly and guide us how to reach some tourist spots. The guard is kind enough to hail us a taxi from the corner. Overall the place is good to stay although not excellent but hey for the room price its really a steal.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank mariegale80
Reviewed November 12, 2017

I booked this hotel because of the decent ratings from other reviewers. To my horror, it is the worst hotel/pension house I had stayed in my entire life!

We arrived Cebu around 11pm and did late check in. The road was muddy and dirty. My husband had to pick up our luggage from the cab to the entrance of the hotel. When we checked in, the receptionist didnt even bother to switch on the light as she asked me to fill up my Guest Information. (Because she is sleeping. Didnt want to be bothered). I had to switch on my mobile phone's flashlight for me to fill-up the form. It was horrible! After filling up the forms, we went to our room in the second floor. There is no elevator. We had to pick up our luggage. The last straw was the bed. It has stains! I could deal with everything else except for the bed. I didn't mind how bad everything else but we couldnt made ourselves to lay in a dirty bed. We couldn't and checked out. We moved to a nearby hotel.

Date of stay: November 2017