Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 08/26/22
Travelocity$19
FindHotel$19
Orbitz.com$19
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 23, 2017

I've stayed here about three times the past year and it's been an 'okay' experience. Not mind-blowing. Just okay. Fit for its price.

It's my go-to pension house in Cebu especially if I'm on a budget.

My only problem with Anri is its location and probably a bit of the room's cleanliness.

When I visited, there was construction going on and the street going to the pension house itself was muddy and dark at night. The pension house itself is hard to find as it is located at a residential area near IT Park. Good thing I use Grab every time I stay there or I wouldn't be able to get there at all.

In terms of cleanliness, I noticed (yes, during the last three times I stayed here) that the floor is slippery as if there's oil in it. I do not know what they put on their floors but its dirty for me. But regardless, their comfort rooms are rather clean and their beds are too. But well, what can you expect? You're in a budget.

Also, they do not have elevators so staying at higher floors when you have a lot of baggage can be a hassle.

But regardless, I will be staying here again when I visit Cebu.

You should too.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank ddochiroo
Reviewed January 26, 2017

The place is great and very near to IT Park where there are a lot of restaurants and food stalls around. Never get hungry to this place. Room is nice and clean. Friendly staff and they even call you a cab if you want one.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank jessied88
Reviewed January 23, 2017 via mobile

Price is very affordable. Room is clean but small. They had shower heater for this price range which was very great. The downside of this hotel is their rude staff. They are not helpful and friendly. Wi-Fi is fair.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 963vald
Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

Nice room & affordable and hello to the receptionist at night thankyou sa pag ka boot mo teh , keep it up the good work
But one thing that I dont like those rude receptionist in the morning & afternoon shift, tssk soo bad

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank rapha shine r
Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

New, clean and budget friendly rooms with hot shower. Accessible to restaurants and near the IT park. 15 minutes walk to Ayala Center. Tourist friendly and helpful staffs... especially the night receptionist. I had a very good stay.

Trip type: Traveled solo