Stayed: 25 to 28 October, 2018
Room Type: double
My 4 Essentials:
- Bed: nice
- Hot water: 2/10 (2 minutes of warmish water)
- Noise: a little street noise but nothing unexpected.
- Cleanliness: pretty good
1. Clean hotel
2. Good location
3. Breakfast is reasonable.
4. They do lend u towels to go to external pools.
5. Easy to get a taxi from the rank across the road.
The not so good:
1. Having to request for a roll of toilet paper annoys the living hell out of me. I would be happy if u charged me 100p more to have a second roll there.
2.The religious quote on the room’s wall hanging and a bible next to ur bed is a rather odd touch for 2018. I thought I paid for a room at a hotel not a room at a convent.
3. The hotel wifi speeds are not very good.
1. ask for spare roll of toilet paper at checkin.
2. There is a nice bakery 150m to the left and a great hamburger place 250m to the right - both on the Main Street.
My Verdict: decent 2 to 3 star place that I would consider coming back too if in the area.
Special mentions: the security guard at the front door was very cheerful each day.More
- View hotel deals
- Free Wifi
- Free parking