Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from US$76.93
from US$112.83
from US$133.34
More Info
All reviews kawasan falls whale sharks pescador island private tour sardines oslob company boat driver similan pesos motorbike
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2019 via mobile

Thumbs up for the incredible service of Cebu Tours. We really enjoyed our tour, on top of the beautiful sites in Cebu you’re team made our wedding anniversary memorable. I also want to commend all your drivers Sir Obet, Marz and Dodong for being ahead of time for our tour . All your cars are comfortable. We also appreciate your tour guides they are all kind, friendly, and helpful - Kuya Bimbo, Diana Rose, and the 2 guys at cordova port who drove the boat (we forgot the names). We’ll definitely book again on our future visits and we already recommended Cebu Tours to our family and friends.

Date of experience: February 2019
cebut2015, Manager at Cebu Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2019

Hi Maam, Thank you for this wonderful review, we appreciate it. Hope to see you again in Cebu and happy wedding anniversary.

Reviewed 4 February 2019 via mobile

I had a wonderful experience participating in the whale shark + pescador island tour. The day began at 5:00am with a driver picking me up directly from my hotel lobby and driving me to the most beautiful sites I have ever seen. While waiting for the whale shark experience, I ate a delicious breakfast on a cliff where I was able to watch the sunrise/ocean. Swimming with the whale sharks can be a bit of a wait and the tour is timed perfectly so that you’re able to visit the The Tumalog Falls while your turn to snorkel with the whales comes up. Following the whale sharks, the experience with the sea turtles and sardines was incredible. I did not think this part of the trip would be just like the pictures I had seen but it was that and much more. The staff in this portion of the trip were also very kind, knowledgeable and fun to dive with. I highly reccomend booking this tour with Cebu Tours. It has been my best experience yet in the Philippines.

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank Melissa R
cebut2015, Manager at Cebu Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2019

Hi Melissa, thank you so much for your review, we appreciate it. Thank you also for booking more tours after your first day tour.

Reviewed 5 January 2019 via mobile

Booked and payed 50% down payment online for a private tour, required cash payment on the day. Excellent communication both through email and over the phone. Picked up by our driver at 3am who was very pleasant and looked after our belongings throughout the day. We were met by our tour guide who was very welcoming, informative and looked after us well. The highlight of the tour was the whale shark, an additional fee of $500 pesos to swim with the whales. The Sumilon Sandbar was beautiful and we snorkelled through a coral sanctuary. We left the Sandbar 30 mins early as we were hungry and the island did not sell drinks/food, we had received a light meal of mangoes and sticky rice during breakfast. Lunch was good however you do not get a choice on what you can eat despite the restaurant selling a variety of food. The whale watching tour I would recommend to everyone.

Date of experience: January 2019
3  Thank AvidTraveller12345
cebut2015, General Manager at Cebu Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2019

Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate it. Hope to see you again in Cebu.

Reviewed 4 January 2019 via mobile

Hello, we have a great time with Cebu tour. We travell with Francis, and our guide are Nowel and one boy who made the best picture in Kawasan Falls, they are just amazing and so kindly. Everything is excellent!!!

Date of experience: January 2019
1  Thank 123simonap
cebut2015, Owner at Cebu Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2019

Hi, thank you so much for your feedback, we appreciate it so much. Hope to see you again in Cebu,

Reviewed 3 January 2019 via mobile

We loved it ! It was so incredible. Our guide was very simpatico and made a lot of pictures and videos. We had so much fun. Everybody have to do this tour

1  Thank janasS3147PT