Book In Advance
Tours from Cebu Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Cebu Tours
from US$40.00
from US$90.00
from US$150.00
More Info
All reviews island hopping kawasan falls whale sharks day tour safe tour pescador island canyoneering adventure private tour private car take photos lapu lapu city tour paypal oslob company snorkel driver
Reviewed 27 December 2018

I scheduled an Island Hopping Tour and a City Tour (two different dates) and I have to say, that the group is very accommodating. Aldrin (the manager) responds to inquiries swiftly, and is accommodating to the changing needs of the pax as the day(s) near.

Not to mention that the days I selected are very busy days (pre and post Christmas) so you can just imagine how challenging it is to organise tours - but Cebu Tours pulled everything off - and smoothly I must say.

The family enjoyed both activities, and these made our holidays really special.

Thank you very much!

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank Barry F
cebut2015, Manager at Cebu Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2018

Hi Sir Barry,

Thank you so much for your honest review. True! It's peak season and all people in the office are doing over time to make the tours well organised and we are happy to know that you appreciated our efforts. Hope to see you again in Cebu.

Kind Regards,
Aldrin

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Cebu is one of the famous city in Philippines. Not only the whale shark icon, but also the friendly city tour. If you have only a day, this city offers you a variation of Fort, Basilica and other cultural religious lovely spot.

So don't worry to forget your shorts to go to the beach. You can have your memorable day too

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Our overall experience with Cebu Tours was definitely over the top and absolutely recommendable to our families and friends for sustaining a solid interactive relationship with their clients from start to finish. Kuya Adonis, our driver, was very accommodating and provided us an in-depth information based on the tourist spots that we visited (Simala Shrine, Carcar City, Sirao Garden/Farm, Temple of Leah and 10K Roses).

The tour run smoothly and we got back to our hotel in time but unfortunately my father's bag (with my father's ID's) was left in the car. We immediately contacted Kuya Adonis and he was very responsive to our concern. He confirmed that the bag was in the car and he assured that one of his colleagues (Kuya Loudolf) will return it to us before we leave the hotel at 6am today.

We met Kuya Loudolf at the hotel lobby and we thanked him for his utmost assistance in dedicating his time to return the valuables to us. This is truly a remarkable experience because this depicts that the people of Cebu Tours are goal oriented and highly passionate in fulfilling their commitment by making each and every client's experience, a memorable one.

Kudos to Nikie, Kuya Adonis and Kuya Loudolf for the outstanding Cebu experience and you guys are gems and role model to the company. Thank you very much. Keep Rockin'!

Date of experience: October 2018
2  Thank fitolaresa
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Cebutours has been very accommodating throughout my tour. We went there as a couple and initially booked a hotel outside of their package, but they still provided hotel transfers to-and-fro from the new hotel. Subsequent pick-ups were also from that hotel, there was no inconvenience on our end.

Our first driver for the tour was Richard, and we were so pleased with his expeditious driving that we requested for him for the following days. The car windows are highly tinted, so you have lots of privacy, you'll understand why this is important, because at every traffic light, there will be beggars or performers that will knock on your car windows if they can see you. This did not happen to us, we had a smooth journey to every destination. Richard also doubles as a tour guide, and will bring you to your itinerary destinations and help to explain some of the history behind Lapu-lapu and Cebu. Of course, Richard is supposed to only be our driver, and he went beyond his job scope to please us. If you want a dedicated tour guide that has studied all the attractions, and you want an in-depth explanation, you'll need to fork extra during the booking. Also, we made an ad-hoc request to visit Tops Lookout, which spans a view over the Cebu city, at a price. Richard helped to coordinate it in 10 minutes and soon after, we were already there. Tops Lookout was amazing, I'd recommend it. Thanks Richard.

Our visit to Oslob whale sharks was also very memorable. We were attended to by Menxie, who was extremely helpful and accommodating. She even had towels for us to use. We did not wait long for our queue, and went to see the whale sharks and got some excellent underwater footage. Thanks Menxie.

Kawasan falls in my opinion was the main highlight, our tour guide was John, who is very experienced. We did not get a single scratch on us, because he was very descriptive of how to approach slightly dangerous crevices. The two of us did not get any injuries. Furthermore, we passed him our Samsung S9+ which was slightly water-resistant, and he took care of it like a baby, taking videos and pictures, and even slow-motion footages. He took the dry passages but when jumping into the water was required, he expertly kept it above the water.

Island hopping was also amazing, as we visiting three islands and snorkelled our way throughout the day. Jojo was the one who ensured our safety and fun.

The main concern for tourists visiting Cebu and these attractions are mainly, belongings and safety. I'd say I didn't have to worry at all throughout my stay and my time with Cebutours.

But I'd have to let you know that how Cebutours function is that, they partner with existing companies stationed at the particular attraction area, meaning to say that your guides are not working for Cebutours, but rather their own companies, in partnership with Cebutours. However, the way they handled us was extremely professional, and to be honest I did feel a little bit like royalty.

If you have any questions, or ad-hoc requests, just let them know via a call or email. They are extremely responsive and helpful. These requests include sudden stops for Jollibee drive-thrus, and you can even eat in the car. You can even bring sand from your footwear into the car without worrying about dirtying it, because "the car is yours", I quote Richard.

Would I go back to Cebu? Maybe not, as I have visited almost visited every part during my week-long stay. But I do hope the Cebutour company expands to other regions so I can experience the same stellar service again. :)

Thanks to Aldrin and Nikie, who are the manager and officer who organised this tour, and probably dozens of others in tandem with mine. Thanks again.

Date of experience: August 2018
4  Thank lohlim3
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

We booked 2 day tours with Cebu Tours and it was so great !!!! First, the key contact Nikie is very professional and so quick to reply and follow up. The first tour was Whale Sharks + Canyoneering and the second tour was Bohol day tour. Very well organized, private car, great tours, very good value for money. All so GREAT !!! I do recommand this super agency !

Date of experience: August 2018
cebut2015, Owner at Cebu Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Hi, thank you so much for your feedback, we appreciate it. Hope to see you again in Cebu!