Book In Advance
Tours from Cebu Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Cebu Tours
from US$90.00
from US$150.00
from US$40.00
More Info
All reviews island hopping kawasan falls day tour whale sharks safe tour canyoneering adventure private tour private car take photos lapu lapu city tour paypal oslob company driver snorkel belongings
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

We booked 2 day tours with Cebu Tours and it was so great !!!! First, the key contact Nikie is very professional and so quick to reply and follow up. The first tour was Whale Sharks + Canyoneering and the second tour was Bohol day tour. Very well organized, private car, great tours, very good value for money. All so GREAT !!! I do recommand this super agency !

Date of experience: August 2018
cebut2015, Owner at Cebu Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Hi, thank you so much for your feedback, we appreciate it. Hope to see you again in Cebu!

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Me and my friend went to Cebu with no detailed planned, its an unplanned trip actually. We found Cebu Tours online and their packages looks great and their reviews here and in their Facebook page looks promising, so we tried booking one day tour and it made me booked more 3 tours from them.

The first day was great that I thought of booking the rest of our days in Cebu with them. Friendly drivers, guides and other staffs, emails are answered quickly by Aldrin and Nikie in a friendly manner. I wished I had meet them before leaving Cebu.

Canyoneering and the whale shark watching is the best of them all. You should try it. It's very affordable, all worth it.

Thank you so much Cebu Tours for the great experience. Hope to be back in Cebu with my family very soon. I will contact you again for sure.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank lourdgardner
Reviewed 15 May 2018

We booked for 3 days tour from Cebu Tours and everything was arranged well and all their drivers are nice and they are wearing uniforms which is a plus in a tour company. They are all helpful, from tour guide, to the drivers and most especially to the management, Aldrin, which I met him in person. Thank you so much. Cebu was our second destination when we were in PH. We've been to Boracay, Cebu, Palawan and Siargao. They are all worth it.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank niyomrossa
Reviewed 15 May 2018

It is important to consider that Cebu Tours only organizes the tours, and does not necessarily own the vans/cars for transfers, boat for island hopping etc.

Upon booking this tour, Cebu Tours guaranteed that despite only being 2 people availing of the private tour-- we will get a regular sized boat given the expensive rate per head. Meaning, the boat should be able to fit 10-20 people. However, when we got to the docking area, they assigned a BANGKA for us. It would only fit 2 passengers and 3 boatmen. Thinking that we weren't locals, they tried to fool us. I argued with them and they finally gave us a boat of proper size.

The package included lunch in Nalusuan. I definitely DO NOT recommend the lunch there as the food selection was very poor (low quality, poor variety, food was cold, not very hygienic). Not worth the price at all. If possible, bring your own lunch!

Date of experience: May 2018
2  Thank EatwithNikki
cebut2015, Owner at Cebu Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Hi Kristiana,

Thank you for your feedback we appreciate it.

May I know what is the lead guest name booked to us so we can trace what happen. Seems I can't find your name in our Calendar, it would also best if you can give us the date you did the tour. We own the cars ourselves (we arrange the pick up and drop off), except if there are lots of tours on that day (esp during peak season), we will use our back up car rental who is with us for few years now and the boats are own by our partners who is with us for more than 3 years. Our boats are not the regular motorized boat that is commonly used in island hopping, we don't just provide a BANGKA (paddle boat).

Also the lunch in Nalusuan is a buffet lunch which mostly of the foods are bbq, pork and chicken as indicated in our inclusions in the package details in our website (cuz it is in the island).

You can also contact us via email for clarification of what happen as I can't find your name in our past guests.

Thank you.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

The driver picked us up on time from the airport and drop us off to our activities. We availed the Pescador Island + Kawasan Falls. All the tour guides for the two seperate activities were super nice and felt safe travelling with them.
The price of the package is the cheapest as compared to others and was able to ask to pick us up straight from airport too for addtl charge and drop us off to Oslob :)
I recommend their services.

Date of experience: March 2018
cebut2015, Manager at Cebu Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Hi Kate

Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate it. Hope to see you again in Cebu