Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from US$76.93
from US$112.83
from US$133.34
More Info
All reviews kawasan falls whale sharks pescador island private tour sardines oslob company boat driver similan pesos motorbike
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 August 2018

My group had a wonderful time canyoneering and at Kawasan Falls, and Cebu Tours made that happen. They were very responsive over email and sent over a punctual and courteous driver with a clean car. We had a great guide, Mark, who was friendly, patient, and handled all the GoPro picture and video taking, which allowed us to really enjoy the experience. Go with Cebu Tours--they'll take care of you!

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank Ganga72
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

We booked 2 day tours with Cebu Tours and it was so great !!!! First, the key contact Nikie is very professional and so quick to reply and follow up. The first tour was Whale Sharks + Canyoneering and the second tour was Bohol day tour. Very well organized, private car, great tours, very good value for money. All so GREAT !!! I do recommand this super agency !

Date of experience: August 2018
cebut2015, Owner at Cebu Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Hi, thank you so much for your feedback, we appreciate it. Hope to see you again in Cebu!

Reviewed 23 July 2018

- Area is very new and located within the mountains of Carmen. Going there is quite difficult given that its uphill all the way. Good thing is that the road is well maintained. From the main road it takes around another 8km to get to the place.
- They have a huge parking area and facilities are clean and well maintained.
-Entrance fee is 800 and that includes food already. This set up was only available during the soft opening. Now, I guess the 800 would now only be for the entrance since there will be more animals in the safari. Also, they will have new shows to watch.
-The park opens at 8am and closes at night. The park only accepts guests up to 2pm, so it is advised to go there early.
-Guests should take not of the time tigers are released because the white and orange tigers have different schedules for viewing. Even bird show time slots should be taken note of when touring around the park.
- The area also contains a flower park.
-Food and drinks are strictly prohibited inside the park.
-There are food stalls inside the park where you can buy food and drinks.
- Place is Sr. Citizen and PWD friendly since they have trams to get you from one place to another.
- Selfie sticks are not allowed since animals may think that these are food.
- Animal care takers are very nice they really explain to you the things they know about the animals. Also, even the caretakers of the park are generally very nice and helpful.
- Their comfort rooms are very clean and complete with amenities.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank aoc827
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Me and my friend went to Cebu with no detailed planned, its an unplanned trip actually. We found Cebu Tours online and their packages looks great and their reviews here and in their Facebook page looks promising, so we tried booking one day tour and it made me booked more 3 tours from them.

The first day was great that I thought of booking the rest of our days in Cebu with them. Friendly drivers, guides and other staffs, emails are answered quickly by Aldrin and Nikie in a friendly manner. I wished I had meet them before leaving Cebu.

Canyoneering and the whale shark watching is the best of them all. You should try it. It's very affordable, all worth it.

Thank you so much Cebu Tours for the great experience. Hope to be back in Cebu with my family very soon. I will contact you again for sure.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank lourdgardner
Reviewed 21 June 2018

I booked a tour for Canyoneering and Kawasan Falls. I love hiking and outdoor adventure and this tour was Fabulous! The drive from my hotel to the tour place was long (3 hours) but well worth it. My guide, Gil, was very helpful and made sure I knew where to step along the river and made sure I didn't fall! The water is clear and gorgeous and the jumps and swimming is exciting! Bring a waterproof bag with your camera and money. There is a stop along the way that you can purchase some local food. The provided lunch was very good too. I really enjoyed my Kawasan Falls Tour!

Date of experience: June 2018