Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from $96.00
from $112.83
from $133.34
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 23, 2018

- Area is very new and located within the mountains of Carmen. Going there is quite difficult given that its uphill all the way. Good thing is that the road is well maintained. From the main road it takes around another 8km to get to the place.
- They have a huge parking area and facilities are clean and well maintained.
-Entrance fee is 800 and that includes food already. This set up was only available during the soft opening. Now, I guess the 800 would now only be for the entrance since there will be more animals in the safari. Also, they will have new shows to watch.
-The park opens at 8am and closes at night. The park only accepts guests up to 2pm, so it is advised to go there early.
-Guests should take not of the time tigers are released because the white and orange tigers have different schedules for viewing. Even bird show time slots should be taken note of when touring around the park.
- The area also contains a flower park.
-Food and drinks are strictly prohibited inside the park.
-There are food stalls inside the park where you can buy food and drinks.
- Place is Sr. Citizen and PWD friendly since they have trams to get you from one place to another.
- Selfie sticks are not allowed since animals may think that these are food.
- Animal care takers are very nice they really explain to you the things they know about the animals. Also, even the caretakers of the park are generally very nice and helpful.
- Their comfort rooms are very clean and complete with amenities.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank aoc827
Reviewed July 3, 2018

Me and my friend went to Cebu with no detailed planned, its an unplanned trip actually. We found Cebu Tours online and their packages looks great and their reviews here and in their Facebook page looks promising, so we tried booking one day tour and it made me booked more 3 tours from them.

The first day was great that I thought of booking the rest of our days in Cebu with them. Friendly drivers, guides and other staffs, emails are answered quickly by Aldrin and Nikie in a friendly manner. I wished I had meet them before leaving Cebu.

Canyoneering and the whale shark watching is the best of them all. You should try it. It's very affordable, all worth it.

Thank you so much Cebu Tours for the great experience. Hope to be back in Cebu with my family very soon. I will contact you again for sure.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank lourdgardner
Reviewed June 21, 2018

I booked a tour for Canyoneering and Kawasan Falls. I love hiking and outdoor adventure and this tour was Fabulous! The drive from my hotel to the tour place was long (3 hours) but well worth it. My guide, Gil, was very helpful and made sure I knew where to step along the river and made sure I didn't fall! The water is clear and gorgeous and the jumps and swimming is exciting! Bring a waterproof bag with your camera and money. There is a stop along the way that you can purchase some local food. The provided lunch was very good too. I really enjoyed my Kawasan Falls Tour!

Date of experience: June 2018
3  Thank EclaireAtlanta
Reviewed June 11, 2018

What an amazing day!

Picked up at 4am by our driver, Dodong (quiet but friendly). ~3 hour drive from Cebu city to Oslob in clean car. The traffic in Cebu is insane!

We were first taken to our breakfast destination where we were introduced to our amazing tour guide Mel/Mal. Included light breakfast of coffee, mango, and rice.

Next, brought to the whaleshark area. Our guide knew exactly how to get us through speedy and efficiently and we were ready to board our boat within 15 minutes of arriving!
I must comment on negative reviews regarding the whale sharks...
1. the whale sharks come and go as they please, nothing stops them from leaving
2. only a regulated number of boats at once, it never felt crowded or overwhelming
3. many marine biologists monitoring the area and ensuring health and safety of the whale sharks
4. many tourists watched from boats and did not enter the water
5. we saw no one touching the whale sharks

The environment wasn't as bad as many people made it seem in reviews.
I got some epic footage on the GoPro of these majestic creatures.

After the whale shark experience, we headed to Tumalog falls for a quick cool down. The falls were very impressive and I almost think they were more beautiful and serene then the Kawasaan falls. We were driven to one area, and took a motorbike ~2 minutes to the falls area. Our guide accompanied us and took photos.

After that, we headed for lunch to the same spot we had breakfast. Lunch was large: rice, spring rolls, chicken, chicken soup. At this point, our guide Mel left us and we were driven to our new destination for our next adventure.... canyoneering!

The company was called "Lets Go Trek!". We were very impressed with our guide named Noel/Nowell who grew up in Badian and knew the area inside and out. We were suited up with our life vests, helmets, and water shoes. Noel made sure to bring waters for us - and some chocolate bar! We were taken on motorcycles ~20 min to the starting point of the trek. We then had to walk ~20 minutes through a narrow path to get to the starting point.... then we began! A few hours worth of adventuring through waterfalls, jumping off of various cliffs of different sides. So much fun! I did slip and fall once - be careful! some of the rocks are slippery. The biggest jump is 50ft (which my fiance did, I took the easier way down!) The Instagramable "floating raft" at the final waterfall was broken and not allowed to be used. Overall, it was a long day and the drive back from canyoneering was ~3.5 hours to get back to Cebu due to horrible traffic, but we stopped on the way home for iced coffees and snacks - which we shared with our patient and friendly driver.
Would highly recommend!

Date of experience: May 2018
4  Thank Wanderxlust
Reviewed May 21, 2018

We visited phase 1 only since it was the only area opened for the preview but it was a huge place already and the animals are happy with the space they have. Food is great as well. Entrance fee of P800 (as of this writing) is also reasonable since a buffet is available for lunch. My kids loved looking at the animals and even my old parents loved walking in the area, breathing fresh air.

Date of experience: February 2018