Lowest prices for your stay
US$21
US$20
Trip.comUS$21
Agoda.comUS$18
TravelocityUS$18
All reviews mango square filipino home free breakfast sized room place to stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 November 2019 via mobile

I ended up staying 2 nights at this great hotel. I really reccomend it. Great sized room, fast wifi, good free breakfast, really friendly staff and location great with a cheap restaurant with lovely Filipino home cooked food next door. Just a short 5 minute walk up to Mango Square and the area seems safe enough. I'll go back when in Cebu City for sure!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank G2Kpauly
Reviewed 18 November 2019 via mobile

This is my second time in Cebu, and my second time in TravelBee Business Inn. The rate is very affordable and very much good value for travelers who just need a place to stay as they explore Cebu.

Location is excellent. It’s easy to get to the nice tourist sites, and shopping malls.

Their breakfast is good and well priced. I want to give a special mention to a very honest housekeeper named Char. He found my IPhone XR in my room and gave it back to me before I left.

My only comments would be that most of the staff need to smile more and be a bit more engaging with the guests to make us feel more welcome. As for the breakfast- they need to monitor the juice station more since it empties out quickly, and nobody refills it unless you tel them.

But I can’t give anything below 5 stars for such a small reason. I loved my stay with TravelBee Business Inn, and will 100% return next time I’m in Cebu!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank AlejandroReyes1
Reviewed 8 October 2019

We stayed here for about 3 days and the place is clean. 5 star for the cleanliness and friendly reception staff. This is highly recommended for those who are looking for a budget hotel with free breakfast!

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank Arjelie
Reviewed 4 September 2019

We have stayed here for two nights then get back for one more night (after two nights) because we traveled to Bantayan. We are fifty people as we are attending the wedding of our friends. All is well except for that the price communicated to us is not clear. We ended up shelling out more money because the price of their rooms are not the same even if rooms can accommodate the same number of people. The experience could have been better if not for the miscommunication that happened.
Also, when it is raining hard, flood is real. The place seems to be the basin for the nearby streets as it is lower.
Breakfast is good! The food is somehow served late because we are too many and they only have few cook. But this is understandable.
Overall, the experience is nice! And I will go back here when I come back to Cebu :)

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 28 August 2019

Decent place but they need to improve the towels and rugs and curtains which are all threadbare and dirty-looking. They should replace curtain with black out curtain to improve sleep quality.

Staff is helpful. Breakfast is limited to 4 choices and some of them are not always available. Wifi is spotty at best.

Date of stay: August 2019