Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Rodel of Betterman Tours Bohol
Bohol Island, Philippines

Good location and value

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jan 30, 2024via mobile
Value for money and location is nice near mall and restaurants . Near main thorough fare. Approachable helpful staff. Easy to get taxis. Near walking distance to cebu business park . Clean room. TV is not working but its fine as long as there is Wifi connection
Date of stay: January 2024
    ₱1,744
    ₱1,808
2.7 km from MJ Hotel and Suites
View more hotels in Cebu City
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2019 via mobile

Hotel is nearby Ayala Center but uneasy to walk in dark street going to nearest commercial center. The rooms are good, although more to be desired. Good number of tourist stays here. Need to keep the place alive.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 20, 2019

I was a late arrival for a wedding in Cebu and stayed a night with friends in a family suite before getting my own room. The hotel was so helpful and even though our wedding party was taking up space with photos and bridal gowns parked in the corridor all the staff and even the other guests were good natured and happy to help. The hotel is clean and comfortable and featured in the wedding video with its quirky towers and architecture. The breakfast buffet provided was delicious and plentiful esp. the scrambled eggs cooked for you. The confusion of where I stayed and having to argue with the groom to let me pay my bill means Im not certain of the costs but I am sure it was very reasonable.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 4, 2019

Staff are accommodating, honest and hospitable. Food are also great for breakfast.
The hotel is very close to the mall, it’s walking distance and taxis are not scarce.
Close proximity to many restaurants.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cancelon.com
Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

I love the place! Rooms are spacious, excellent service, staff very friendly, courteous & very professional. Manager is very accommodating to our needs especially when we need to sing. Restaurant service were excellent, food was superb! Excellent choice by a dear friend who booked this hotel for us. We had so many pleasant memories and very happy with our stay. Recommended to our friends & families.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 21, 2019 via mobile

I stayed in MJ Hotel and Suites with my friends to celebrate the Sinulog Festival. The staff gave a good lasting first impression. They gave great hotel perks too!😍 The employees helped us get transportation to places where we wanted to go to. They were very friendly and cheerful. I also noticed they were all young and good looking. They immediately helped me when I badly needed help for my flight dilemma. I was almost late for my flight. I thought I couldn't make it anymore, so I decided to reschedule it. To do that, I had to call the airlines. Unfortunately, there was no phone signal because of the Sinulog. Security was really tight at that time. I checked my booking again thru the Traveloka app and noticed the flight got delayed for an hour. So I rushed to the airport and made it 40mins early. Thanks to all the hardworking staff at the Hotel! 😊 Without them, I could have missed my flight back to Manila. I would definitely recommend this place to people! 👌

Date of stay: January 2019