“Staff is helpful..buffet is great!”
Review of Tokyo Table Cebu

Tokyo Table Cebu
Ranked #7 of 883 Restaurants in Cebu City
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Largest Yakiniku Buffet Restaurant in Cebu. Hotel Ambience. All-You Can-Eat. Smokeless Grill. Asian Fusion. Sushi. Over 200+ seating capacity. The first to introduce MOOKATA - a Thai inspired combination of BBQ and Shabu-shabu.
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

It was my dad's birthday and we want to spend it somewhere new so i brought them to a japanese buffet place. The staff was helpful. Cook it yourself was fun. Drink all you can beer is interesting altho i can only drink 1 glass. Shushi was delicious since thats my fave..the staff did a birthday cheer with a cake and candle on it to blow and a plate of the greetings..my doctor friend, Dr. Ruthie Locayon was the one who introduced me to this place...my daughter loved the variety of desert..everybody had fun...

Reviewed 25 May 2018

They have so many food choices and it was all good. People are friendly and very polite staffs which made me impressed. you must visit this restaurants.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Perfect choice for dinner with friends.. A lot of choices for food and the people are friendly. Its quite expensive but the price is right.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Great place for lunch or dinner! Really nice food & attentive staff. Definitely visit when you are in Cebu.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

In Cebu, there are plenty of buffets to choose from.

Allow me to get straight to the point. The dessert selection is overwhelming. There are so many choices and they come in sampler sizes displayed together in their fridge. While the taste of the desserts aren’t out of this world, it was still fun to get to try them all (if you have the stomach for it as it is quite a lot).

The meat we really enjoyed was the spicy beef bulgogi. The rest of the meat selection were just OK.

The ebi tempura and california maki were enjoyable as well.

The rest for me, is forgettable at best.

At 728 per head, the price is comparable to other buffets in the city. The price would not be why I would choose this buffet. Nevertheless, we enjoyed each other’s company and the staff were quite a lot so we never had a problem to ask for assistance.