Cebu Grand Hotel
US$32
US$99
US$70
Agoda.com
Red Planet Cebu(Cebu City)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$26
Cebu R Hotel - Capitol(Cebu City)(Great Value!)
US$26
US$20
US$87
US$59
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

Radisson Blu Cebu(Cebu City)
US$129
Radisson Blu
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsstayed one nightno windowfast foodinternet connectionricespacious roomcable tvbrekfastupgradesdoormannightlifehaharefoslob
Reviewed 12 January 2017

When I arrived just after midnight the receptionist was very nice. She gave me a big room. To my surprise, the room had NO window, which was not what I had asked for. When arriving in the room and set down on the chair ... it collapsed!! Luckily, I didn't heard myself. When I was trying to put some stuff into the fridge ... it didn't work ... Bad start !!! The receptionist gave me another room! The following morning I continued to have several other problems. too lengthy to explain! Luckily, they were all solved by the great initiative of the receptionist Ms. ANA. A big thank you to her !! A major shortfall was the unreliable WiFi system of the entire hotel. This is unacceptable, especially, if you have foreign visitors who do NOT have a local service provider!!

Room Tip: Assure room has a window, unless ordered otherwise! All electrical equipment there, i.e. fridge, coffee maker pot, etc.
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled solo
CGHReservation, Front Office Manager at Cebu Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant.Were happy that you enjoyed your stay and were looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel Thank you for choosing Cebu Grand Hotel!

Reviewed 12 January 2017

Negative:
-Poor wifi
- Poor breakfast buffer
- water pressure low

Positive:
- nice staff and easy deal with (the receptionist even lent me her personal mobile wifi)
- free use of gym with instructor

We traveled Cebu and stayed in this place twice (no choice, haha, its APEC time - good hotels were already fully booked) in 2015

Room Tip: bring your own mobile wifi
  • Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel. Thank you choosing Cebu Grand Hotel!

Reviewed 6 January 2017

Visit in December 2016, the hotel is very dated, water pressure in room is poor, carpet on floor just carpet squares that should have been replaced years ago. Breakfast only so so . Swimming pool is small and badly maintained. Location is Ok central to Ayala mall and downtown approximately 60 pesto by taxi. Staff are friendly and check in and out efficient.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
CGHReservation, Front Office Manager at Cebu Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant.Looking forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you for choosing Cebu Grand Hotel!

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

Love the room, neat and tidy. The bistro offers room service for food which were amazing and super tasty!
Didnt like the shower current but overall, our stay in the hotel was excellent.
Nice and accommodating staffs.
Theres a coffee and fast food shops walking distance from the place.

Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple
CGHReservation, Front Office Manager at Cebu Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2016

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We appreciate your valuable feedback as it helps us identify the areas we can improve the guest experience. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area again soon, don't hesitate to call us.Thank you for choosing Cebu Grand Hotel!

Reviewed 15 December 2016

Had availed the business lunch. We were not given the choices as the only available seat meal is grilled tangigue. The waiter was very accommodating to us. We waited 15mins for our seat meals. The fish was fresh enough that it taste really great. Included in the seat meal is mixed vegetables tossed in butter. The rice servings was perfect for my dosage as I only take half cup of rice each meal. After the meal we were treated with a fresh watermelon as a dessert. Each set meal cost P295 without drinks but with ample service water provided.

It could be the GRANDiest if the internet connection was reliable enough. I was having having difficult time sending a very important email because of the intermittent connection.

If if were to define an excellent business lunch;
1. Good food
2. Fast Internet

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business

Dear Guest

We appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can. If you’re traveling to our area gain soon, don’t hesitate to call us. Thank you for choosing Cebu Grand Hotel!