Radisson Blu Cebu(Cebu City)
US$154
US$38
US$92
US$30
Priceline
Red Planet Cebu(Cebu City)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$29
Priceline
All reviewsgaisano country mallspanish styleswimming poolgreat poola nice place to staysized bedhome away from homebuffet breakfast isricedeluxe roomthe heart of the cityweddingbaniladtaxipoolsiderenovationphilippines
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

We were to attend a wedding so I booked a DELUXE Room with extra bed on the first day for the 3 of us. It was really nice. My 3 yr old niece from another room spent a few hours there with us. Ordered a club sandwich that night. On our second day, my brother arrived so i added another breakfast buffet for him and got another SUPERIOR Room but did not checked in until 9pm because we were busy with the wedding. Our Deluxe Room was used by the the wedding groomsmen so they could change that day. When we transferred that night to the Superior Room, we noticed the air conditioning was not cold enough and saw that the glass door was open. There was something wrong shower mixer and faucet but just ignored it. I already paid for the two rooms in advance on the first day.
Upon checking out, I reminded the girl from the counter that I added one breakfast buffet and a clubhouse sandwich for the Deluxe Room. I was surprised to see a billing of 3000plus pesos because the restaurant charged 7 meals for wedding visitors that day, it was ok because it was my brother’s wedding so we settled that. But then the girl insisted that I took an Oreo from the fridge from the Superior Room. I was very surprised because I never took an oreo. I got the key around 9pm was tired and very full from the wedding reception. She insisted that I pay for that. I informed her that the glass door was open that night. I was even expecting that the Deluxe room will be charged with snacks from the fridge since the groomsmen was there but she was charging me from the Superior Room. In the end the officer-in-charge or manager waived that because i will never really pay for something that i never consumed even if it was just 40pesos. I reminded to pay for the sandwich and buffet but to pay for something i never consumed, NO WAY. To the hotel, Please check your housekeeping if everything in the fridge is complete and the doors or windows are closed.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
MontebelloHotel, Public Relations Manager at Montebello Villa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Johanna A,

Greetings from Cebu's only garden hotel!

My sincerest appreciation for taking the time to share this detailed feedback. We are sorry for the confusion, please trust that I have shared your concerns with the team as we work tirelessly to improve our service especially in communicating to the guests clearly the consumption and their corresponding charges. On the condition of the room, please note that renovation of the same category will begin in a few months. The window that was left open is part of our Housekeeping's routine to open it for better ventilation since the room is still equipped with a carpet flooring but we make sure through several quality checks that the window screen should always be closed. As to other aspects of hospitality, you are assured that we at Montebello Villa Hotel adhere to our commitment to share with our guests an exceptional, warm and genuine hospitality experience.

We hope you will reconsider staying with us again and allow us to provide you with a better experience on your return.

Marketing Communications

Reviewed 5 June 2018

This was the second time that I booked a room in this hotel and definitely not the last. I booked 3 rooms for my family to celebrate my sister's birthday. Made special requests due to my dad recovering from stroke and they made it happen. The celebrant had a great time and so as my whole family. Special Thanks to Mr. Kirk Tarona for your follow-up on my requests. Thank you so much for the fruits with a note and cake amenities, it brought a big smile on the celebrant's face.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
MontebelloHotel, General Manager at Montebello Villa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Joy T,

We are grateful for the renewed trust and for making us a part of this important milestone. Please accept my heartfelt appreciation on behalf of the Management and staff of Montebello Villa Hotel. We are delighted of your recommendation of our hotel, and for making our team proud to be mentioned, especially Kirk Tarona, it is heartening to know they have made that day truly memorable for you and your family. We look forward to more celebrations with you in the future.

Luis Alvarez

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

After being forgotten about at the airport, following a promise of collection, and finding our own way there we were apologised to. We were then placed in the only remaining queen sized bed in the hotel, a room that was ok on face value. It had no view (unless we wanted to see a staff work area) and was right at the start of the walkway to the wing of the hotel. Our first night, following a days flight, was broken continuously by staff shouting, laughing and working without consideration to time of the day.

Grumpy, at 8am we ventured to breakfast and then to reception to complain. In fairness, we were moved without quarrel and our next room was much better - we got the sleep we needed!

The breakfasts were really good, fresh fruit, omelettes, cheeses and meats, as well as bread and hot options that varied each day. Always somewhere to sit and staff to help if needed.

We only used the resort pool, as it didn't permit entry to anyone who wasn't a guest of the hotel. It was quiet, pool was warm and clear, and the sun loungers well sighted to catch the sun. We spent plenty of time there, again with some really good staff - particularly the barman who kept topping us up with water!

Overall, with good food and really helpful/welcoming staff it felt a really good place to stay. With 12km and 60/90 minutes drive to/from the airport make sure you plan your journey carefully.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
MontebelloHotel, Public Relations Manager at Montebello Villa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear Reusch84,

Greetings from Cebu's only garden hotel!

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience with us. We sincerely value your comments in our continuous effort to provide friendly and efficient service. We apologize that your visit did not start on a good note but we are happy to see that we were able to turn things around and provide you with a delightful experience overall. Thank you for the feedback on the quality of our food and service. We place our attention to the part that needs improvement and takes delight on the good word. We always ensure that we give all of our guests’ high quality service which they deserve. I have shared your feedback with my team and we are continuously working to further improve all our services.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to welcome you again to our resort hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

The hotel on general is very nice and has a wonderful pool are. Restaurant is also very good. The location is very close to a mall which offers quite nice shopping opportunities.

We were there before check in time and waited at the hotel restaurant being told that check in is at 3pm. Went at the check in desk at 3:10pm and was told that our room was still unavailable and we are to be given an upgrade to a garden view room. We were escorted up to the first floor (there was no lift in such a big hotel) and found ourselves facing crap. We never asked for an upgrade but it is very unfair to tell us that we were being offered a garden view. We complained as I'm sure that the room we had originally had a better view but they still insisted it was an upgrade. That's not what I call great service, they should know the difference from a garden view room from litter view room.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
MontebelloHotel, Public Relations Manager at Montebello Villa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Dear Antoinette S,

Greetings from Cebu's only garden hotel!

It is wonderful to note that you were delighted with your last visit. We are glad you enjoyed the various facilities we offer as we aim to keep our guests happily busy when in the Hotel. We apologize that your visit did not start on a good note but we are happy to see that we were able to turn things around and provide you with a delightful experience over-all. It is our privilege to have been given the chance to offer you our heartfelt service. We always ensure that we give all of our guests’ high quality service which they deserve. I have shared your feedback with my team and we are looking into ways to improve our check-in process as well as in assigning rooms.

We look forward to serving you again in the not so distant future.

Montebello Villa Hotel

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel was 5mins walk from a shopping mall, it is very large complex and has very high standards. Room was very spacious, clean and comfortsble. Staff very friendly. We made use of the business centre and the swimming pools. On Wednesdays theres a live band who sounded stunning! The pools are awesome too, and food is very tasty! Highly recommend!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Berty P,

Greetings from Cebu's only garden hotel!

We are overwhelmed with your gracious word. Please accept our heartfelt appreciation on behalf of the Management and staff of Montebello Villa hotel. We are most delighted to hear that everything went well and you had an excellent stay with us. It is also good to hear you loved our facilities and the service from our staff. Your kind comments will encourage us to continually serve you better in every possible way we can.

Thank you for the 5-star rating and for highly recommending Montebello Villa Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back the soonest.