Lowest prices for your stay
$47
Free cancellation until 02/18/23
Expedia.com$50
Hotels.com$50
Travelocity$50
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 27, 2020

We had a lovely stay at the Mandarin for a week, only problem some days air-con cold in dining room for breakfast and a lot of the food was not hot or warm enough, apart from that excellent, a special thanks to Denisse on reception who was very helpful to us, fantastic pool we would stay again

Room tip: 22nd or 23rd Floor
Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed February 19, 2020 via mobile

I travel...A LOT! This was my first stay at the Mandarin, and I will be back! It is conveniently located to Ayala Mall and many other Cebuano musts...like great cuisine and professional massage parlors, such as Nuai Thai, just a stones throw from the Mandarin, but well worth the short walk.
I arrived late at night from the USA, so a speedy, helpful, and friendly check-in process was a must. Justine and Christian made this possible! My room was clean, comfortable, and the aircon was good...but not great. The bed was amazing, and the WiFi way more than adequate! The rooms are also very spacious, which is helpful since most international travelers arrive with a lot of luggage.

The breakfast buffet, which is included with your room, was very good, and the pancit canton I had for lunch was fantastic! I highly recommend it!

The bar/restaurant staff was attentive, friendly, and helpful! Manual, Christine, and Vince were amazing!

I’m short, the Mandarin has a new customer...and since I come to the Philippines often, I’ll be proud to make this my new home away from home!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank 514stevej
Reviewed February 13, 2020

Room needs improvement and breakfast needs to be upgraded. Staff service is good and they are willing to assist with utmost care.

I am hoping they can improve with above mentioned details so guest will come back

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 7, 2020 via mobile

The location was great. We booked 4 twin rooms for 2 nights. High rise hotel with 4 star category but i guess people overrated it. This is super busy during summer season. Lobby is fair clean. Front office team is efficient taking care the check in process.

The room has nothing special feauture. Though this hotel needs a total renovation. Good size bathroom and it looks clean but not spotless. There are things need to be addressed about the maintenance. Shower head needs deep cleaning and the hand shower handle loose. Water pressure was okay. Omg, i was surprised the towels are not decent condition "lagom kaau ug naay stain" and shower curtain too.

We had buffet breakfast and surprisingly not much choices and super crowded place. Would not recommend this place lol

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Vilnorc
Reviewed February 5, 2020

The hotel is old with little to no security.
Breakfast was a joke being the worst hotel breakfast I’ve ever had.
I would not stay here again
Towels where not clean and hotel was very basic.
Only good thing is location close to the mall

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple