Lowest prices for your stay
US$24
Free cancellation until 11/12/21
Booking.comUS$24
Hotels.comUS$24
eDreamsUS$24
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 June 2020 via mobile

Staffs are very hospitable and kind. They maintain cleanliness of surroundings. But, I would suggest to improve their internet connection, because it was most of all time intermittent and low connection. Some of their rules for food were inconsistent and somehow did not meet my/our expectations.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2020 via mobile

Large, comfortable room, great air conditioning. EXCELLENT shower, very hot, great water pressure. The value you get for the price is amazing. The free breakfast was nothing special but at this price point I was not expecting anything. The TV only had local Filipino channels. Also very good location. I was able to walk to Gaisano country mall 5 minutes away each day. I ventured further out towards Banilad. I would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank jsea292
Reviewed 24 January 2020 via mobile

We had a spacious Room which fits my big family for a good price with BF for 2,friendly and accommodating staff, management is considerate to honor what we have agreed w/ about the early check in fee when they had an increase this yr 2020

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 12 December 2019

When we arrived at the hotel, we are assign at room 602. When we enter the room it was smell smoked.
I ask the staff why our room are smell cigarette smoke, he said he will spray the room.
On breakfast it was 6:30am to be served, but it was disapointing that buffet breakfast served 6:45am, due to that late service, we were late in my client meeting. And the water and juice service was also the same, you have to request before they served. On the 2nd day they just put 2 bottled water, 1st day was not served.
2nd day also they clean the room, it was nice. but when i'am looking for the Bath Towel, there was no replenish.
And i call the front desk for request ask and call her for 4 times before they send the replenish the bath almost 30mins. What a poor service.!!!

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 21 November 2019

I have stayed here many times, and they got all the basic things I need. Comfortable bed with clean pillows and sheets, clean room (including the bathroom) with towels, hot and cold shower, cabinets, table and chair/s, TV, and if you are also lucky, a fridge. The only thing I wished that was better is the WiFi and internet connection, wherein some rooms in some floors don't have a reliable connection. But if you get lucky, the internet in the hotel is good enough. Overall, I always have a good stay in the hotel.

Date of stay: November 2019