All reviewsrooftop poolbusiness roombreakfast buffetayala mallrecommend this hoteltop floorgreat poolbusy streetmodern hotelegg stationdeluxe roomfast foodmango squaremini barmactan islandthe heart of the cityrice
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel is situated near commercial area and popular restaurants in Cebu. Nice hotel with accommodating staff, requires deposit (cash or card) for possible bar use. Elevator needs card key to access your room floor for added security but card reader does not function well, needs slow insert to read card properly. With printing services but costly at P10/page. Food choices are ok, with local favorites such as danggit, fruits, breads, and drinks. Room with safe, ref, acu with remote, robes and toiletries. Overall nice place, room rates between P3k to P4k only.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 22 April 2018

A typical hotel chain ,would say its more for business than holiday visitor but okay for a couple of nights ,as close to shopping Malls .We stayed here twice on our way to and from Bohol ,during our second visit the hotel was full and the breakfast service was chaotic ,we did get an apology from the staff about how things were but very disappointing .We did eat in the hotel one evening very slow service ,a glass of lager has to come down from the roof bar ?? food not that great either .

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

When I check out Tuesday, unless I extend, we will have stayed a full week.
They are extremely customer service driven. If there are any hiccups, they will bend over backwards to rectify.
Rooms are CLEAN, mattress's have a foam topper. This made for a great nights sleep, even with back issues I have. The hotel has noise canceling earplugs.
You are in the city. So there is traffic but, it is centrally located. A couple of western fast food is close, but the restuarant/room service has really good food. I also ate at a 5 star restaurant and hotel in the area that everyone raves about. But, my finance and I both agree that service and food was better here.
There is a small exercise area on the roof along with an infinity pool. Also on the roof is a smoking area and bar.
I cant help but go back to the customer service. Its 5 STARS!!!!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2018

We stayed for 01 Nights, its the best centrally located hotel. Location is very good. Staff - Food - hospitality everything I just loved it........100 out of 100 I will love to come again & again & again

Room Tip: Any room no problem
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2018

First stay at this hotel. Chose this as there were many good reviews.

Pros: Hotel Staffs were very polite and friendly. Rooms are generally clean. All the basic amenities are there.
Location is very good as well. You have Mcdonald's and 7-11 just 2-3mins walk away. And beside it is a row of restaurants. Further down there is a complex with Coffee Bean and some other restaurants like Jolli Bee. If you need to go to a bank, there is a branch there as well.

Cons: Its about 20-30mins taxi ride from the airport (that is the time taken during midnight where there is no traffic)
As much as the rooms are clean, the curtain in the shower looks a little filthy with lots of black stains (mouldy i guess). The sight of it will turn you off.
Shower drainage was clogged when I first used the shower, but was mitigated the next day. (imo, this should be done before a new guest checks in)
Pillows are a little hard. (if you are particular about this, maybe you should request for a softer one)

All in all, this is still one of the hotels I will come back to if I were to come to Cebu.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business