Best Western Plus Lex Cebu
US$31
US$132
US$105
Orbitz.com
Red Planet Cebu(Cebu City)(Great Value!)
US$37
Harolds Hotel(Cebu City)
US$108
US$85
Priceline
Radisson Blu Cebu(Cebu City)
US$264
US$160
  • Breakfast included
US$160
US$144
All reviewsrooftop poolbusiness roombreakfast buffetayala malltop floorgreat poolbusiness classegg stationmodern hotellechonnice place to staydeluxe roomfast foodmini barmango squarecity viewrice
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here 1 night before going back to Manila. BW + Lex, located at the jam-packed city of Cebu offers a good value for money with few manageable exceptions.
1. Breakfast buffet is applaudable even if the area is a bit small, foods are great!
2. Rooms are spacious and would encourage you to feel lazy and just sleep.
3. Bathrooms are with automatic sensor device which appeal too cute for me.
4. Cash security deposit (even if you fully paid the hotel in advance - covers incidental costs that you might have while staying) Its a bit off to me coz there are other top ratedgh hotels in the city that doesn’t actually require security deposit.
5. Upon check in time, we were advised to wait a little more as they are preparing the room yet, standard check in time is 2PM and we were late purposefully coz we came from the northern part of Cebu that is quite far but still when we arrived around 5pm-ish, we still have to wait.
6. In totality, the experience is okay, and align with their rates, a decent one you can probably get a decent sleep.
Likely to come back if ever I’ll be visiting Cebu sometime soon.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MaryJuanders
Reviewed 3 March 2018

good hotel with excellense pool, breakfast good.staff are very nice and helpful.room clean and big.aircon quiet.good value for money,also near to atm machine and shopping.perfect place to stay if you want relax.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

I and my wife booked online a month ago for a four day visit. My wife is a Philippina and I'm a permanent resident. Today I contacted the hotel to arrange a shuttle service. The reply was from a Jon Francis Sabanpan. The fee for two is 650 pesos which is fine. But he requested I forward a photo copy of the front and back of my credit card and a photo copy of my passport. I believe this to be intrusive and ridiculous. As they already have my credit card and personal details on file. A taxi from the airport needs no such ID. I have since cancelled my reservation and will never stay at a Best Western ever again.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nlallard
Reviewed 22 February 2018

We stayed there for three days, and they provided excellent service. The hotel was located in the downtown city of Cebu. It took about 30 minutes to get to the airport, but it took more than three hours to reach the places where we could go snorkeling. If anyone wants to go snorkeling, I would recommend staying somewhere closer to the port. They had strict access control, but the access cards somehow didn't work well. Except that, everything was great in the hotel. For those who want to stay in the downtown city, I'd recommend here.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2018

this hotel is in near in busy city of cebu. near in mall , fine restaurant and fastfood. but traffict area and poluted outside,ofcourse it's in city.
i gave 2 stars and why i will not coming back again because this hotel riped you off. these the reason why im not happy and i will not coming back again. i didnt have picture coz im not typical girl who loves taking picture. i book 4days and 3nights , because i want my family and friends to enjoy a nice hotel. in my first day i checked in. they gave me the room. the room was fined but lots broken like the lock of the door and the toilet it cant flash, and the door we cant leave lock so they need to repair again. but in my last night i bring my friends to swimming pool there just two, we go to swimming pool. after a while 5minutes somebody just knock my door and said i need to pay for visitor fee for using swimming pool, 350php each. and i said whatt?? i thought its free because i been in lots of hotel its free plus they didnt put in there information that i need to pay. but instead they charges for 3 they charged me 5, and i said why its 1750, there only 3 including my brother. do you mean even guest need to pay im really pissed off because that's a lot of money. and we just not been long p. so i tell them so angry i will never came back and i will right them my review. there pool really is not enjoyable that why we cant stay long because its cold and not for a kids.the staff guard in pool there so strick. i call them how much per person to sleep in my hotel for a night for 4days they said for 3 adults is 4500php. were happy, because they dont need to go home but when 9:30pm came they just said mam sorry its 1500 per person everyday and there 3 so its 4500. and i just ask that 4pm ago and now my mom and brother need to travel far just go home because they dont do there job right. it's a late night and they need to go home . even we just share a room and they want us to pay higher than the room i paid. tsskk.. bad experience never again, ..

Room Tip: Higher floors have less A/C unit noise"
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple