Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
₱3,282
Fully refundable before Thu, May 30
William F
Englewood, fl, United States

Very large elegant hotel in downtown Cebu.

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Feb 18, 2024
Cebu waterfront hotel is a large and elegant hotel in Cebu city (not near the waterfront). I stayed in an ambassador suite. It was large and comfortable with a nice living area with a half bath, and a separate bedroom with a full bath. Everything worked well in the room.
You are greeted by staff outside the hotel, and the lobby doors are opened for you and you are greeted again by young women in long red dresses in the lobby.
There are restaurants, conference rooms, a gym and a large pool and garden area. The pool area looked to be showing its age but it was still attractive.
Staff were courteous and helpful. My only problem or complaint is that there were a number of conventions or conferences going on so it was very busy. The line for the free breakfast was long and there was only one person checking people in for breakfast and it was taking a minute or two for each guest. They needed to get more help at that point. We had to skip breakfast and that was a little annoying.
Date of stay: February 2024
Room Tip: There is a waterfront hotel on mactan island which is nearer the airport so make sure you are...
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
4.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded Feb 19, 2024
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a humbling review regarding your recent stay with us. It has been our pleasure to have you and we are sincerely happy to hear you had a great visit. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

- Waterfront Cebu City Hotel and Casino"

Priceline
    ₱2,216
2.3 km from Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino
View more hotels in Cebu City
3,489 results
All reviews breakfast buffet enjoyed my stay deluxe room ayala mall uno lobby gym security convention philippines foods filipino taxis
Selected filters
Reviewed February 13, 2024

After coming across a positive review from a vlogger, I opted to book a stay at this hotel for the conference I'm attending. It completely lived up to the praise - incredibly accommodating, impeccably clean, and offering top-notch customer service! I'm already planning to return with my entire family!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Cherie Jo, Marketing at Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2024

Hello,

- Waterfront Cebu City Hotel and Casino"

Reviewed February 12, 2024

They had a very accomodating staff... They are all beautiful and handsome... 😁
They entertained their guests very well... Employees were very hardworking...
We had a great time with my family in staying the hotel.............................

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Niña Nette A
Cherie Jo, Marketing at Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2024

- Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino

Reviewed February 9, 2024

Nice hotel near the airport in Cebu City. Having a casino in the same building surely makes some people staying here, but probably most customers are here for one night after or before a flight. Overvelving brakfast is served with dishes Ive newer ewer have experienced before. Big a cosy rooms. Fantastic personel.

Room tip: Poor surroundings.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

- Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino

Reviewed February 8, 2024

I tried booking at the lapu lapu hotel waterfront and casino by the airport.. I was on the website for this site and it redirected me to cebu city. I ended up making the reservation and wasn't able to switch to the one by the airport. I had to pay for the reservation without using the room. I did stay and the lapu lapu waterfront and casino so i could be at the airport early . It was a very nice hotel. But didn't like how I couldn't switch the reservation.

Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us regarding your concern. We would like to know more about your concern to be able to address it and improve the quality of our service to all our guests. May we kindly ask for the following details:

Name:
Contact Number:
Email Address:
Date of Stay / Visit:
Concern:
Peer in charge (name of the employee involved):

You may send the information via email. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

- Waterfront Cebu City Hotel and Casino

Reviewed January 24, 2024

I booked my flight through online. I was hesitant at the beginning because of the price, and my husband insisted me that I have to stay in this hotel for safety, or secure stay, and the bonus part was the food buffet, all the staff were friendly and also the cleaning time of the room, she was super quick to clean my room. Overall, it was a great experienced, spacious room, I was at the 8th floor. I had a leaking experienced but the engineering staff went and fixed it fast. I stayed for less than a week, 5 days maximum, Thank you for my safe and pleasant experienced, Hopefully I could go back and bring my entire family to stay next time!

Room tip: Book early and save money
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Cherie Jo, Marketing at Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2024

- Waterfront Cebu City Hotel and Casino