Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino
US$49
US$53
US$45
Agoda.com
Radisson Blu Cebu(Cebu City)
US$175
US$51
US$43
US$37
Agoda.com
Red Planet Cebu(Cebu City)
US$39
US$29
Trip.com
2,652 results
All reviewscafe unobreakfast buffetbusiness tripmini bardeluxe roomayala malllobbygymsecurityconventiontaxibidetphilippinesslippersfilipino
Reviewed 12 April 2018

I love everything in this hotel : from their restaurants to the in-house gym, not to mention their spacious and luxurious architecture & interior. The 1-star less would only be for the clogged bath tub when we first got there, and the lack of bidet in their toilets -- small details but can be dealt with easily by management.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Anders H, General Manager at Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear jundanganan

Thank you very much for your recent stay with us at Waterfront Hotel & Casino Cebu City and for having taken your valuable time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

We appreciate your valued feedback and thank you for sharing the experience with us. While you were very impressed with our service and facilities, we are sorry to hear of your disappointment in regards to the bathroom. We are at the moment installing bidets in rooms so please bear with us and we will have all rooms done. In the mean time would you return please mention that you would prefer room with bidet upon check in and we will handle.

Thank you again for your feedback. If your future travel plans should bring you back to Philippines, we all would be delighted to have the pleasure of welcoming you back at the Waterfront Hotel & Casino Cebu City.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

My overall experience of staying waterfront city hotel was good
Employee on front desk was really kind when I check in.
But the next employee on front desk when I check out was not kind.
There was absolutely no smile on her face.
Even she didn't say anything (for example, bye-bye) when check-out was finished, eventhough I said 'thank you' to her.
I felt she was little bit rude. so that hurt my overall feeling toward this hotel.
Except that, It was so good to stay there. It's a good hotel, I want to stay again when I visit Cebu next time

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo

Dear Tony77778888

We appreciate your valued feedback and thank you for sharing the experience with us. While you were very impressed with our service and facilities, we are sorry to hear of your disappointment in with one front office team member. I have discussed with Director of Rooms for improvements.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

I had a great time.. as always.. Every time I come to Cebu and stayed in Waterfront, I tried to make the most of my stay good..Only that when I arrive the people who are supposed to help bring my stuff to my room was a little bit slow and I have to wait for them,so I ended up bringing my stuff to my room.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo

Dear 30eduardoo

Thank you so much for taking your precious time to give us a 5-star rating and such a great review on Trip Advisor.

We are happy to read that you had a wonderful experience in our hotel in every way, as we aim to offer the best facilities and true Filipino Hospitality to all our guests, and we couldn’t be happier to know that you had a great stay with us.

Thank you again for your feedback. We all will be delighted to have the pleasure of welcoming you back at the Waterfront Hotel & Casino Cebu City.

Safe travels

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here during a business trip. Breakfast buffet was great. Loved staying for drinks at the lobby lounge. Room was okay with twin beds. Staff was friendly and helpful. Would stay here again on future visits.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business

Dear angel8800

We are very happy to see that you had a great stay with us in Cebu .

Also I like to thank you so much for mentioning our great staff lovely lobby and UNO restaurant Breakfast in your review, we certainly will pass the message on to Culinary team. Our breakfast gets a lot of praises in our reviews and is something we are very proud of to hear.

Thank you again for your feedback. If your future travel plans should bring you back to Cebu, we all would be delighted to have the pleasure of welcoming you back at the Waterfront Hotel & Casino Cebu City.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Very good place still though the lift needs to be upgraded. Food is good and the restaurant is nice. The smoking area is quite a walk but I think it is ok to make non-smokers feel better. It is nice to have small stalls at the lobby to buy pasalubongs

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business

Dear Nonel69

Thank you for staying with us, and for taking the time to share your lovely experience with us and fellow travellers.

Your kind review is highly appreciated and glad to hear all your needs were fulfilled and that you had a great time with us.
Its so good to read that you found all our team members very friendly and pleasant, as well as very helpful when needed.
Great to read that you enjoyed the small stalls at the lobby to buy pasalubongs

Safe travels