Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$29
Travelocity$29
Orbitz.com$29
FindHotel$29
CheapTickets$29
Tripadvisor$29
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

Basic cheap travelodge .clean but bit noise situated in small mall with coffee shops 1 bar and couple of restaurants Inc McDonald's. Atms available. Probably wouldn't visit again. But for the money it's cheap accommodation for your buck

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2017

Escario central is real value for money. Location is a plus, you are near to everything: Malls, Main downtown, hospitals, etc. It is all ground floor so it is convenient to come in and go out, no stairs and elevators needed. Restaurants are all around, breakfast is convenient, there are fast foods and restaurants with breakfast food very near the hotel. Service is very good, the staff are very helpful. There is parking around the hotel.

Room tip: the rooms at the back are more quiet.
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 19, 2017

Escario charges P 1, 500 per night for a room good for 2. There were 3 of us who stayed so I volunteered to take the extra bed, which is not comfortable at all - it's a folding bed with a thin mattress, so you can feel the metal around the hip area. I put a thick towel below my hip and finally was able to sleep. I was just too tired to ask Reception for another extra bed and didn't bother anymore. Anyway, rooms are basic - A/C, TV, hot shower. The room is clean. The staff are nice, polite, and quick to answer your request. We couldn't use the remote control for the TV and staff arrived within a minute. I asked for extra towel and it was there pronto. What I liked the most is the feeling of safety while staying at Escario. I've stayed there twice - during Sinulog, and the second time the month after the festival. I never for one moment feared or worried about our safety. There is a security guard in the entrance and the front desk is manned by one or two people at all times. It is also super convenient since Escario Central Hotel is beside many establishments within Escario Central. When you exit the hotel lobby, there is a face and body salon, a travel agency, a japanese ramen place (yummy), a coffee shop, a milk tea place, an Italian resto, another coffee shop, Zubuchon (good food), a bar, another spa salon (which for me hands down is the best massage ever, so far), a bank (Chinabank), and a 7-11. Oh, and walk a few more steps and there's a McDonalds and Jollibee. You'll never go hungry. These things - safety and convenience - plus attentive staff - are at the top of my list when I book a place to stay in at this price range. The inconvenience of the extra bed I just filed under my "traveller's diaries." The 1,500 pesos per night doesn't include breakfast. If you book during Sinulog, their rate goes up to 4,500 per night, which will include breakfast. At 4,500 per night I could have chosen another hotel (at least one that offers a room with a view). But Sinulog makes the city crowded so i guess everybody's rates goes way up too.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Elaine C
Reviewed February 21, 2017 via mobile

This place is really very convenient to everything! As in everything! Food, chill place, beauty salon and spa! and its very cheap, the hotel as well is new and clean so thumbs up to this place!

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank nathalie_breille
Enrique_F, General Manager at Escario Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2017

Dear nathalie_breille,

Thank you for the positive review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Best regards,

Enrique Farrarons
Escario Central Hotel
fom@escariocentral.com

Reviewed January 29, 2017 via mobile

Hotel Room:
We got the orange room for 1500. This room is good for 2. We had 2 very comfy beds with i think a duvet cover. One bed can fit 2 persons.

Bathroom:
Basic hot and cold shower. And of course they have a bidet.

Reception area/staff:
Polite and very accommodating. They can speak Tagalog and English which is a plus compared to other hotels.

Smoking area:
Rooms are non smoking with a fine of 500php. But they provide you with a smoking lounge with comfy seats.

Deal breaker? - no breakfast included.
BUT THERE ARE RESTAURANTS & COFFEE SHOPS AROUND THE ESCARIO HOTEL STRIP.

OVERALL? I would highly recommend this to all travelers because of its accessibility, great service and level of room comfort.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Macy B,

Thank you for the 5 stars review and your great description of the hotel. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Best regards,