Lowest prices for your stay
$50
eDreams$50
Agoda.com$50
ZenHotels.com$47
4,245 results
All reviews ayala center breakfast buffet corner room checking in deluxe room puso security philippines pesos
Selected filters
Reviewed November 27, 2021

People here are not only courteous, they are all professional in dealing with their customer. One staff that really caught our attention was Victor. He assisted us not only from airport pick up from Mactan Airport to Hotel, but he made sure all our needs are met. He also was the one who dropped us off to the airport. He was the bellboy, front desk officer and driver. He excelled in his job and worked above and beyond his duties. Quest Hotel is very lucky to have him. Truly an asset to hotel industry. If there's someone who really knows the meaning of CUSTOMER SERVICE, I would be person that you need to talk to.

Room tip: Customer Service is excellent!!! Love the breakfast
Date of stay: November 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 27, 2021

I have been guest before and always Love the Quest.. I had high room and the service as always very good. Was excited to see the Breakfast Buffet back after 2 years as the best in Cebu.

The only problem the Coffee at Breakfast is still the worst in Cebu and no reason for it as many cheap alternatives

Date of stay: November 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 7, 2021 via mobile

The first room they gave me was really bad. Ac wasn’t working and was dripping water and caused a flood that almost made me slip going to the bathroom at night. During my stay one of the nights someone was working in the building that caused a very toxic smell like varnish or acetone. It gave me a headache that I had to keep my patio door open all night. The positive thing about the stay was that the people were friendly and helpful.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 29, 2021 via mobile

Comfortable experience. And affordable we are supposedly check in a 2 deluxe room. But they transfer us on a apartment type room with 2 bedroom inside w/c is good. Friendly staff also. And the breakfast its delcious. We already recommend this to our friends.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Mia Singson-Leon, General Manager at Quest Hotel and Conference Center - Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2021

Dear donnamae0731,

Thank you for staying at Quest Cebu, it was great of you to point out our hotel at its best. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your accommodation. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. Looking forward to see you back in your future travels and stay here in Quest Cebu.

Best Regards,

Quest Management

Reviewed October 23, 2021

My wife and I stayed here for quarantine and if it's one thing that makes this kind of experience better is the People that work here. They are thoughtful, polite, courteous, and make you feel like you're a friend and not just another guest.

Shout out to my favorite people that work here:
- Julius
- Job
- Kate
- Anton
- Ron
- Jhon

You all are Awesome and made our stay here that much better! Thanks again for everything, I wish you success into the future, and keep up the great work!

Room tip: The room with the balcony is nice

Dear fastflipim,

Thank you for staying at Quest Cebu and for commending our staff. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your accommodation. We passed on your excellent review to the team and everyone is happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Looking forward to see you back in your future travels and stay here in Quest Cebu.

Best Regards,