“Delicious Lechon”

Price range: US$3 - US$8
Cuisines: Asian, Filipino
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We serve roast pork as the main dish, with nearly three dozen other Filipino dishes that are either include roast pork or are pork-free complementary dishes. We offer an extensive seafood menu in three of our restaurants as well as many vegetable dishes and natural local fruit shakes. This is the roast pork that Chef and TV Host Anthony Bourdain declared as "The Best Pig, Ever!" On his No Reservations episode on the Philippines. For a taste of Filipino cuisine, in clean, bright comfortable surroundings, visit us at any of our branches in Cebu.
Marilao, Philippines
“Delicious Lechon”
Reviewed June 26, 2015

One of the best Lechon in Cebu. Very delicious. I will definitely eat in Zubuchon when I visit Cebu again.

Visited November 2014

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Zubuchon”
Reviewed June 26, 2015 via mobile

Zubuchon hits the streets and people go gaga when it openned. At first it was great but the next time that I visited the resto, seems like the taste changed or it was just me? Not my type of taste though.

I got to say that there kamias drink, if I remembered it right, that one I truly love and its refreshing. Anyhow, still a place that I recommend worth visiting when in Cebu.

Visited July 2014
Anchorage, Alaska
“Yum yum :)”
Reviewed June 25, 2015 via mobile

Cebu is know for lechon baboy and this is one of the famous ones, although i personally prefer Rico's Lechon. I have tried the mango ave and airport Zubichon locations and both are good. Sometimes during the day the fresh Lechon hasn't arrived yet (think the fresh one arrives around 5pm)so they will reheat refridgerated portions. This is still good but the skin wont be as crunchy which is one of the best parts, in my humble opinion. The menu also feautures other filipino favorites, many incorporating the lechon as expected. Overall, great lechon at fair prices.

Visited December 2014
Cebu City, Philippines
“Great Filipino dishes”
Reviewed June 22, 2015 via mobile

What is a 20 minute waiting period when you get what you paid for. There are a lot of restaurants that offer the same food as they do but I love how the staff serve their customers. Staff recommends in a way you don't see it annoying. They tell you what exactly they offer on a plate. Great job!

Visited July 2014
Reykjavik, Iceland
“Good food and service”
Reviewed June 18, 2015

Great food, very simple but delicious! Also bought some mango jam there to take home mmmmm did not regret that decision!

Visited June 2015