Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Agoda.com
$11
View deal
Expedia.com$30
Booking.com$23
FindHotel$30
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 13, 2019 via mobile

For my bday, we traveled to cebu to visit Mama Mary at Simala and Sto. Niño. We checked in this hotel for a group of 8people. We were advised to check the room and so we did..to just dropped off our things(less than 1min.) before heading to go have dinner as we have been on the road for about 4-5hrs and we were starving..to make a long story short... as we got back from dinner, we turned on the lights and lots of roaches were crawling all over the walls and floor... I immediately informed the front desk about what we saw and asked if we could be transferred to a different room and I was told by the 2 receptionist that I would have to pay 2k more on top of the 4k that I already paid...I was told that the 4k was not refundable or transferable...I was shocked of the way they handled this situation. We would be only staying for few hours because we would be checking by 5am to head back on the road. I did not sleep at all...I just made sure I kept my eyes on my two kids because I know how dangerous it can be if roaches crawls into the ears of the kids... I will be traveling back to cebu in the future and for damn sure will NOT be spending a dime at this place...

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank marecilb
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

The room were I stayed was clean and I like the view from my room. You can see the buildings and busy streets of Colon. Although I was alone, I felt safe. I have no complaint about this hotel except for its slow wifi connection... Well... It happens anywhere their staff was friendly to me and they were helpful. I appreciate that they kept my belongings safe.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

The very thruth to the matter is since i was asked by your end is that this was our worst stayed ever in a hotel from unfriendly ill-mannered staff, old,smelly not so clean room,ear deafening depreciated aircon, poor wifi access, very thin sheet of bedsheet not enough for 2 pax.limited cable access,no complimentary water. Worst was the hot water for just a cup of coffee shud still be payed for including the disposable cup! Everything is costly!tho the running water is appreciated as it strongly flows.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dennie P
Reviewed March 7, 2018

We stayed at the hotel because it is very near for the Milo Marathon held at Abellana Sports Complex. I like the Christmas ambiance of the lounge and entrance of the hotel even though their standard room's shower wasn't functioning there is a hot water with pale and a dipper. We finished within the cut off time of the Milo Marathon. We were able to relax at the hotel after the run. Thanks a lot. The place is very accessible.

Date of stay: December 2017
1  Thank anntech01
Reviewed February 7, 2018

This hotel is in the heart of the city near colon street. Close to many of the attraction you can walk to in 15 to 20 minute walk and easy to find. The rooms are clean some with a veiw of the water and some of the mountains. The prices are good from 800 for single room and up. I got a room with a balcony it was a large room for 1500. The staff was helpful polite.

Date of stay: February 2018