Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
caz
Corby, United Kingdom

Disgusting

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Dec 21, 2022
The first room hadn’t even been cleaned. The second wasn’t much better I went to the shops and bought antibacterial wipes and had to clean the place myself . This is the third hotel through BOOKINGs. COM that has been falsely advertised by them
Date of stay: December 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
₱6,161
  • ZenHotels.com
    ₱3,415
0.0 km from Diamond Suites & Residences
View more hotels in Cebu City
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 15, 2022

The room 608 should not be given to any guest. this should be out of order and for serous renovations therfore any guest arrival will have a good experience. This property needs an executive housekeeper so badly. I am afraid for what I saw that the principle of cleaning a room upon check out is not followed here. releasing a room with this condition is unacceptable. we have a foreign guest with us and we are so embarrassed with this.

Room tip: Request for a physical showroom not based on pictures that were taken long ago. avoid room 608 until this room received a full renovations.
Date of stay: December 2022
1  Thank Juan E
Reviewed June 13, 2022 via mobile

Good points:
1. Close to Ayala Mall like walking distance
2. Nice staff

For improvement:
1. Shower didn't have enoigh pressure. At some point i had to lean against the wall to have enough water running thru my body. Had same experience with a colleague in another room.

2. Smelly couch. Had to push it out of the room. Smelled like dried sweat that seeped in to the fabric

3. Bfast was so so

Room tip: If you're from this area and going to the airport, allot at least an hour and half during rush hours
Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 31, 2022

I booked a room for 2 nights for my gf and her daughter. I know that its beyond the hotels control that they didnt have some of the facilities because of typhoon Odette, but I booked the room in the understanding that there was a gym and a pool, neither of which could be provided, This was very disappointing, my step daughter likes to swim and my gf would want her to do that to get some time for herself too. The gym being closed also was another disappointing step, because my gf was wanting to be able to work out and again I booked the room because these facilities were advertised tp be on offer. My GF had said the room itself was nice enough but was not cleaned at any point despite her contacting reception on numerous occasions and being assured that it would. The hotel generator kicked in at 7:30am with a cacophony of noise, which lasted hours. This was beyond the pale, and she complained asking to have a change of rooms but this was not accommodated. The staff were polite and agreeable but they did not do what they said they would, again this is not good enough. The location was good, but frankly most everything else was below a good standard.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2020 via mobile

Booked a room here for a week but ended up checking out after a night or two.
I asked to be transferred to another room since my room was really dirty, the aircon was not working well and there was no WiFi connection.
So, they transferred me to another room. It was all good until we figured out that both the key cards I’m holding can open the two different rooms. Magic!😂
I talked to the supervisor about this, she actually handled the situation properly, she told us that it was a glitch from IT department.
I decided to transfer hotel instead and asked them to refund me with the unused nights. I think it was Alyssa or Alynna (the front desk supervisor), she kept on promising that they’ll have the money transferred back to my account and of course! It never happened. 😂
It was all bullsh*t. No work ethics at all.
NEVER BOOK ROOMS HERE!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank LittleGlobeTrotter04
Reviewed April 3, 2020 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights before leaving to Manila. The hotel was clean and modern. The front door and desk staff were very friendly and professional making check-in easy.

Our room was bigger that I expected. The beds were very comfortable. We had a strong WiFi signal in the room as well. It was nice that they provided bottled water every day.

The hotel was near the Ayala Mall, McDonalds, Zubuchon and many other attractions and restaurants. My only complaint would be the pool. It looked dirty like the pool filter hadn’t been turned on for a while.

Date of stay: March 2020