Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Kra p

Value for money

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Dec 27, 2017
Nice and clean. Good value for your money. Breakfast was quite expensive and the it wasnt always really good.
The staff was really polite and helpfull. All in all a good experience, i didnt go back because i found a place closer to a bar where i was spending lots of time and the taxi trip took always so long because of the heavy traffic.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Vio.com
    ₱1,934
2.6 km from Diamond Suites & Residences
View more hotels in Cebu City
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 13, 2017

If you are concerned with your budget, accessibility and location, I would highly recommend Diamond Suites. Considering that it is situated with other major hotels in Cebu and a few walk only to the Ayala Center, staying in Diamond is truly a great choice. The rooms are clean and my family loves the pool area over looking the city lights on night time. The food served at the buffet was great with varied choices.

Though, we have to note that we felt uncomfortable with one of their front desk staffs (think her name is Kim). She was somehow sarcastic on her approach as we were asking for assistance. We ordered breakfast and we requested to have it delivered at our room as my Mom was feeling a bit under the weather that day. We find it very rude, as we are expecting her to be helpful on our concerns which I believe is necessary for great Hotel Services.

Overall, our stay was great in Diamond Suites.

Room tip: Check out the pool area at night time.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Rai D
Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is located nearby Ayala Mall. It's a one way street. Has a private parking and the staff is very helpfull. The room is very clean, nice shower with a lot of warm water pressure. The Breakfast is buffet served and lot of choices.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 28, 2017

Diamond Suites is near Ayala so it's convenient. BUT...
It's spoiled by basic facility lapses.
- WIFI in rooms is intermittent or poor signal. They will bring you a WIFI router if there's one spare but other guests are already using them for this same problem.
- STAFF r generally excellent but at nite we had one who seemed quite ambivalent to the WIFI problem and said they didn't know the password to the other Diamond networks that DID have signal. Just wait till the IT guy is in. Password is "Diamond1" to assist you when you really have to work.
- HOT WATER. Afraid not. A little less than warm. Had this same problem in a previous stay. Was hoping it was fixed.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2017

The floor plan is kind of confusing. Maybe it's just me but I got lost a couple of times getting to my room. The stairwell is kind of warm, though. The staff is kind of friendly? I don't know, they seemed kind of aloof to me. I asked the receptionist about check-out times and her answers were terse, but maybe that's just me. Great location, though, real close to Ayala Mall. There was also an instance of our room smelling like cigarettes after my roommate and I came back from the day out.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

I had lots of mosquito bites. They overcharged me as the real price was half of the price I paid. Too many mosquitoes during the night didn't let me sleep and I preferred a double bed and staff told me you can attach twin beds together. Was that my job?

Date of stay: October 2017