Lowest prices for your stay
$42
Hotels.com
$42
Vio.com
$22
Travelocity$42
Trip.com$25
Agoda.com$23
All reviews pleasant stay free breakfast rooms are clean front desk quarantine supermarket luggage philippines wifi guests mall shower
Selected filters
Reviewed November 3, 2022

Service from the heart. You can really feel that they prioritize your convenience and happiness. Their food is improving as well. Spanish fusion cuisine with a view of the Cityscape. Alfresco dining with bar. A must - experience when in Cebu.

Room tip: Enjoy their smart features from the lobby to room.
Date of stay: December 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2022

Been coming to Lahug for years and was excited during the pandemic to discover this new hotel, affiliated with Sugbutel—where I stayed for three (3) months in 2016.

Was not disappointed. Stayed during the first few days in its dormitory (bunkbed accommodations), but that arrangement did not include breakfast or provide adequate privacy or security for my luggage. Accordingly, sprung for its lowest-priced private room, and was more than happy. Rooms are clean with adequate, basic facilities. Everything worked. Rooms require a card to engage electricity—mostly resulting in an inability to run the air conditioning (aircon for all y’all Filipinos) in one’s absence. While many hotels in the Philippines do this, I find it ticky-tacky. Free breakfast is good, with an unlimited, tasty buffet, including drinks, fruits, and dessert, but variety is lacking. Twenty-four (24) hour guard service ensures security. The lobby includes WiFi, a coffee shop (which non-guests may also visit), and two Apple desktop computers with Internet access, though the ground-floor men’s room is . . . what it is. There is also an outdoor ground-level patio. The rooftop restaurant and bar features a jacuzzi, panoramic views in three directions—stunning at night—and free concerts and seasonal events (I plan to attend its Halloween party). During a windy downpour, rooftop guests might get a touch wet—fret not: it is all part of the tropical experience, sans blizzards.

As I use Cebu as a launching point of sorts, I was elated to learn that the hotel offers free luggage storage for days or even weeks at a time.

Most importantly, staff were wonderfully welcoming and helpful. The general manager introduced herself to me and others, as if we mattered in her mind. Genuineness can neither be contrived nor hidden. I have never experienced this at any other hotel in the world. All professional staff have a college degree and speak excellent English. If you have anything to ask—no matter how small—staff are Johnny-on-the-spot.

Finally, I met two great foreign friends at Yello. My trip would not be the same without these encounters, and these friendships will last long beyond my stay @ Yello, or this trip.

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed October 14, 2022 via mobile

I’m really not sure why this hotel isn’t in the top 5 in Cebu City, Bizarrely ABC is ( I left after one awful night) yet it is nothing compared to Yello.

I spent most of my time here whilst in Cebu, I also spent some time at Seda but they can’t be compared as they are very different hotels.

That said I can’t praise them enough here. There were some issues BUT the staff, specifically Carms went above and beyond to accommodate me and resolve any issues. Even when I was unwell they treated my like a family member which was very touching.

Nothing was too much and by the end of my stay there it felt like I was leaving loved family members.

The beds are super comfy, the AC strong and the WiFi was always working well.

Area is good as it’s close to IT park (10-15 mins walk and only about 80php in a grab) but you aren’t paying IT park prices. Across the road you have JY mall, it’s a small mall but has the main shops like Watsons, McDonald’s, supermarket, nail and hair salon, etc. there are a couple laundry places within a 2 minute walk of the hotel so if you are staying for more than a few days you are in luck. I always went to the one which was left out of the hotel and on the other side of the road, I even ended up making friends with the man there

When I return to the Philippines I will certainly come back here , if nothing else just to say hello to my Yello family if it’s only a flying visit

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 7, 2022

One of my favorite hotels during my long visit to Cebu (and I don't usually write hotel reviews). It's modern, clean and efficient. Very comfortable beds. The staff were genuinely caring, accommodating and friendly. I needed an extra chair - here you go. Store my luggage while I travel - no problem. I loved the breakfast buffet (maybe even addicted to it a bit) with healthy options and a nice view. New, ultra quiet aircon - not the loud window unit that drove me crazy at other hotels. WIFI was fast and reliable, one of my big requirements. Nice contemporary shower and bathroom with a bidet. Good and safe location as well, lots of street food, Korean BBQ and cafes literally next door. IT Park is 3-5 mins away by taxi (or catch a motorbike ride on the corner).

Room tip: Don't skip breakfast 🙂
Date of stay: October 2022
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 1, 2022 via mobile

Very accomodating and friendly staff. Value for money w/ free breakfast. Our fave is the overlooking rooftop view at the restaurant with a kiddie pool where the kids can enjoy. Overall a very safe and clean hotel. Special mention to miss Juiet Amazona for her assistance. We’ll definitely recommend this place to our relatives and friends. Even purchased gift vouchers to gift them.

Date of stay: July 2022