Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$56
Hotels.comUS$56
Trip.comUS$45
eDreamsUS$45
FindHotelUS$42
StayForLong
All reviews rooftop bar breakfast buffet function room early check philippines danggit bathtub iron rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2021

The rooms were very clean and well maintained. Plisken Alegado from the H cafe was very attentive and was a pleasure to converse with. The lady from the reception was also very pleasing to deal with, I just forgot to get her name. The Highlight bar/cafe also had the best views, it was pretty chill. It was a very enjoyable stay for our family. We’ll be back for sure!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Harolds Hotel, Other at Harolds Evotel - Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2021

Dear Sharrahfarowo,

Thank you so much for this top rated review! Your enjoyable experience owing to the outstanding service of Plisken and our front office associate, that you so generously recognized will most certainly encourage the team to create more memorable guest experiences. Highlights Roof Deck bar and the amazing city view is indeed a great place to chill and celebrate. Looking forward to having you once again very soon.

Always at your service,

GM, Harolds Evotel

Reviewed 22 July 2021

Hotel facilities are highly sanitized, cleaned and organized according to the health protocols. The staff are so friendly, approachable and helpful to my inquires during my stay in their hotel. My room was exceptional, comfortable with a hint of elegance.

Date of stay: July 2021

Dear Traveler123TFS,

Thank you for taking a moment to share such heartwarming review. Your feedback gave all of us a sense of fulfillment knowing that our efforts to promote health and safety protocols in the hotel did not go unnoticed for valued guests like yourself. I am also delighted that you liked your room and that our team's overall service and hospitality went well with you. We look forward to welcoming you back to Harolds Evotel.

Always at your service,

GM Harolds Evotel

Reviewed 9 July 2021

Staffs are so friendly and accommodating. I stayed for 2 nights at their Suite Premier, it was superb experience. My Wedding Reception was held at the rooftop, very nice view, overlooking especially at night. I will be back very soon

Room tip: ery clean and spacious

Dear H376XJcindyc,

Thank you such awe-inspiring review! We are honored that you chose Harolds Evotel for your wedding reception at Highlights Roof Deck and for making it known in this review of your unforgettable experience due to the warm hospitality of our team. Looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Always at your service

GM, Harolds Evotel

Reviewed 7 July 2021 via mobile

Very Clean Hotel, friendly staff and ohhh we won't forget our Buffet brunch. The foods are all delicious. We recommend it 10-10. And Thank You to all the staff at the RD for the surprise bday cake & a bday song for my daughter who celebrated her 14 Bday. Thank you Harolds

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2021

Clean, comfortable and wonderful rooms complete with everything a traveler might need (iron, closets with hangers, safe). The service is excellent as well. I only stayed for a night but I wouldn't have minded staying longer.

• Trip type: Traveled on business