Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$73
Hotels.com$73
Priceline$73
Travelocity$73
Trip.com$73
Destinia.com$78
All reviews the ground floor peaceful stay late at night a great stay front desk staff breakfast buffet microwave aparthotel amenities church channels uptown accommodation philippines hallway
Selected filters
Reviewed November 1, 2022 via mobile

Overall, my mom and I had a wonderful experience at Citadines. We stayed for 3 nights as we had to go back and forth to clinics/hospitals for my mom’s appointments. So, we took advantage of its great uptown location to run errands, walk to church, and also grab some groceries from a store at the lower level of the building. Service was indeed top notch. Staff went over and beyond to help make our stay enjoyable. The room was clean and spacious. Bed comfort cannot be beat. Mornings also got even better with amazing breakfast at Abaca. Would definitely send a friend there.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Traveled with family
Rey Vergel Mulat, General Manager at Citadines Cebu City, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2022

Dear telsnchz,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback following your recent stay with us. We are so glad that your visit exceeded your expectations and we appreciate you for sharing how accessible our hotel is located in the city.

We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed October 15, 2022

I think my expectation was too high just coming from Citadines Manila.
But since Tripadviser is being wonky and I'm now having to re-write this here is an abridged version:
Cons: 1 bedroom not so clean, Kept finding long hairs on floor and I'm bald and travelling alone. Also found an aspirin wrapper on floor. It was late so just wore the slippers provided. I guess I could have had the on demand housekeeping re-vacuum the next day but kind of a hassle and had just undone my suitcase. Plus was in Cebu on business so was in a rush.
One threadmill not working in their tiny gym with no a/c (fan only) so it was rough using the gym.
Barking dog on my floor and one night fire alarm went off but hotel can't be responsible for inconsiderate pet owners and poeple who burn their food.
Pros: Staff super nice including front desk staff, security. Can't really say to much for housekeeping.
Breakfast buffet seemed vast.

When I was here a few years ago and stayed at the Radisson Blu I wanted to check out a new property, Sadly, I will go back to the Radisson in 6 months.

Date of stay: October 2022
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Rey Vergel Mulat, General Manager at Citadines Cebu City, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2022

Dear extravelagent,

Thank you for sharing your stay experience at Citadines Cebu City.

Please accept my deepest apologies for the service issues you experienced during your stay. Rest assured that this is not our standard and we will seriously address your comments. We will use this to further improve our services and training.

I sincerely hope that you will give us the chance again in the near future.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 26, 2022 via mobile

This hotel was dream stuff - It has the best rooms, the best service, the best food, the best pool and the best pool views. Also they have an amazing lobby to work, free coffee, diy laundry and also souvenir shop.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Rey Vergel Mulat, General Manager at Citadines Cebu City, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2022

Dear sanchawla,

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience at Citadines Cebu City.

It is very encouraging for us to know that you had several delightful moments during your stay and most importantly, that you felt home-away-from-home!

We are happy to have met your expectations in service and quality standards. Receiving such positive feedback from our residents motivate us to further improve our commitment to delivering good service.

We thank you again for your valued patronage and we look forward to welcoming you back at any one of our serviced residences.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed September 18, 2022 via mobile

The hotel is nice. The staff responding politely Very accomodating. .and the room is so comfortable. .
We'll definitely come again soon. . My son enjoy the stay very much. Ahh. The food are aslo good.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Rey Vergel Mulat, General Manager at Citadines Cebu City, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2022

Dear Ivy Mae M,

Thank you for posting such positive feedback about your recent stay with us. We are very glad that you thoroughly enjoyed your time here at Citadines Cebu City.

We sincerely hope that we can be of service again in the near future.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed September 13, 2022 via mobile

The best hotel experience a newly wed could have. We had our wedding preparations and honeymoon! They have provided us with above satisfactory service! Staff were very accommodating and generous with our request! Rooms were big and perfect for pictorials ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Rey Vergel Mulat, General Manager at Citadines Cebu City, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2022

Dear chamiey2022,

Congratulations!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such wonderful feedback!

We are so thrilled to know that you had such a wonderful experience with us. It is our pride to provide the very best experience to all of our valued guests and I am so glad this was the reality in every aspect of your stay experience.

Once again, thank you for choosing Citadines Cebu City as part of your once-in-a-lifetime event. We hope that we can be of service again in the near future.

Cheers,